News station reports wand will be down by October!

WDWFigment

I hope SSE being open by October isn't the surprise MacPhee was hinting towards; one, because it really isn't that big of a deal, I hope for something more substantial (cough*Dreamfinder*cough); two, because that means SSE may be a rush job, and that is exactly what it doesn't need.

But I don't think it will be the surprise, because the initial interview in the Sentinel gave the timeframe of September-October for the wand removal completion...

Thanks for the link :wave:

WDWFREAK53

PLEASE...mods...

If you see the word "WAND" in a thread title...can you delete it and just put a sticky at the top that deals with the Wand removal?

This is just getting ridiculous!

No offense to the OP...but it's just overboard.

I wish I could take that dang wand, wave it...and make all of these threads disappear :lol:

BlackJackSavage

PLEASE...mods...

If you see the word "WAND" in a thread title...can you delete it and just put a sticky at the top that deals with the Wand removal?

I wish I could take that dang wand, wave it...and make all of these threads disappear :lol:

or maybe just PM the mod instead of writing this :shrug:

palmage

PLEASE...mods...

Is this some how hurting you?

WDWFREAK53

Is this some how hurting you?

No, but maybe hurting the site and the server. :)

When you open up the news/rumors page and most of the top discussions are all about the same topic...people tend to move on.

Just looking out for the site and to make it a little easier to find the information you want.

:wave:

jt04

No, but maybe hurting the site and the server. :)

When you open up the news/rumors page and most of the top discussions are all about the same topic...people tend to move on.

Just looking out for the site and to make it a little easier to find the information you want.

:wave:

Wandy:p . Go Yankees!

LivinWitTheLand

PLEASE...mods...

Wouldn't seem that if there are that many threads than this is a topic a good number of people are interested in.......?

WDWFREAK53

Wouldn't seem that if there are that many threads than this is a topic a good number of people are interested in.......?

Obviously, but now it's not because people are interested in it...now it's just becoming a fad. "OH! Let's start another wand thread!"

Because people are interested in it...then it would get a lot of hits if it was stuck to the top of the page and easily accessible! As of now, Wand threads are just getting a few hits/replies...and then they move down the list because another wand thread starts. Interested people will be able to follow along with the ongoings of the wand if there is only one thread with all of the information in it.

I noticed that there is not just one single thread with daily pictures of the wand. You have to go thru the hunt of finding them in all the billion wand threads. One thread with daily pictures would be nice.

ToTBellHop

I noticed that there is not just one single thread with daily pictures of the wand. You have to go thru the hunt of finding them in all the billion wand threads. One thread with daily pictures would be nice.
yeah I made one and it was just deleted. What stupidity. Let's continue wasting bandwidth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom