New Year's Eve Announcement?

hollywoodj

I guess I'm the only one extremely excited about being in Magic Kingdom for 24 hours... which I will do because it'll be my spring break. :)

Scuttle

I guess I'm the only one extremely excited about being in Magic Kingdom for 24 hours... which I will do because it'll be my spring break. :)

No I am also very excited. I just want to know more details about transportation and what rides will be open and all that. I am thinking about staying a couple nights at the WL.

jhastings74

My theory is that they don't HAVE to offer any promotions or anything, so any extra little thing is exciting to me. It may not be what *I* would have wanted, but it'll be exciting for whoever is able to take advantage of it. Did they have to stay open for 24 hours? No, but cool that they decided to. Will I be able to visit for it? No, but cool for the people that can. Did they have to offer a sweepstakes? No, but neat that they are. Do they have to offer the free 4th day? No, but great for the people that can benefit from it.

I realize that not every promotion will be geared towards me specifically. So, considering that they weren't offering all of this 24 hours ago, it's a nifty little bonus that they didn't have to do.

Now....that being said... I think the hype was a LITTLE overdone for what the promotion actually was, and I think it was not executed very well.

Happy New Year, everyone!

The fact that there was no announcement bothers me more. I'm totally looking at this from a business failure than an inadequate promotion. Be interesting to see which response I get from the email I sent.

This was the biggest upset. I thought maybe they would have announced it in Disneyland when one of those groups was singing there. No go :shrug:

asianway

Can we start some bets?
1.over/under on what time the train stops operating
2.first attraction to go 101
3.will any main St vehicles be out?

IlikeDW

Won't be surprised at all if they deny a breakdown.

I keep trying to figure out how this went down:

Disney PR person : "I sent you an email last week, what the heck happend? you were supposed to run the promo and tell ryan what to say:

ABC programming person : "dude I was off last week and did not check my email"
:ROFLOL:

they just ran the commercial after i wrote this.

Now I'm thinking maybe the the Disney PR person is on Mountain Time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom