New Years 2022

Trauma

Original Poster
So talking with a cast member today at MK, I was told that there wasn't going to be a New Years Celebration at the parks and that they would be closing at 9pm.

Now I understand cast members don’t usually have any idea what’s going on, but it does seem concerning that nothing has been announced.

Is Disney just going to cheap out on their guests coming for New Years?

wdwfan22

Can almost guarantee Oct 1st and Oct 2nd will feel like NYE at MK and Epcot, so I see no reason why crowds would be a concern for NYE this year. But we’ll see!
I doubt that. It will be busier than it's been as every vlogger will be in the park to film everything. What will have to watch is if attendance falls again after the first week of October.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
The save pleasure island blog reported that the DJs have been contacted regarding NYE gigs at EPCOT. So it seems as though Disney is planning on having something.

sullyinMT

The save pleasure island blog reported that the DJs have been contacted regarding NYE gigs at EPCOT. So it seems as though Disney is planning on having something.

main-street-usa-dj-2.jpg

So he’s getting a call back? I guess at least for NYE it’s appropriate content. 😉

jrhwdw

"Disney New Year After Hours" in 3... 2... 1...
It Was a real Separate NYE Party at DL from 1955 Opening to sometime in the 80's/90's I think?

I think WDW's was always during Park Hours? TDL have always had their Countdown Parties, DLP does them now I believe.

sullyinMT

The Castle has had NYE DJs for years now around Most Merriest/OUAT/FITS so it's not a new thing.
Right. It was just a joke. Just saying that a DJ at NYE is appropriate and if there’s news/rumblings of Interest in DJs around NYE it might be a good thing for those interested in the festivities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom