NEW! WDWMAGIC Tips

Daniel Johnson

I don't think I've missed the *kiss good night* in the last 9 times I've gone to MK. One of my favorite things to do at the park.
Wish the link worked for new tips!

clarabellej

Very good info, gotta ask though, what is the "Kiss Goodnight"?
I got so excited when I heard the "Kiss Goodnight" that I left the kids in the store while they were shopping. I think I scared my daughter's friend. They were 13 at the time, so don't want anyone to think I am nuts. The kids were going on and on about whether or not to buy Duffy bear and what outfit to buy. You know....girl's shopping. It was really late. I was exhausted. Can't remember how it happened, but I was in the street (Main) and I suddenly realized they were doing the "kiss goodnight." I have been to Disney so many times and stayed pretty darn late in the park and somehow I had never heard this. It is the most touching, magical thing!! The castle twinkles and music plays. I think Mickey speaks at the very end. It usually happens after the park is closed. Just a farewell for the evening to all the park guests. I think it was so late when I heard it that the stores were closing for the evening/they weren't letting anyone in, but you could still get out. That was why I yelled at my daughter's friend not to come out/I stood in the street and listened and watched myself. I know, crazy, exhausted mom. I did buy Duffy. I was about to keel over, so the Kiss Goodnight made my night.

Lucky

Forum rule #6: "replying to discussions which have been inactive for several months or longer should be avoided unless you have something of value to add."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom