New WDW Today Loop (Information Channel)

Cmdr_Crimson

Here's a mock-up I made just for @Cmdr_Crimson with the classic music and the new graphics. What do you think?

One like is NOT enough!!
2m_cover_2.png

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Just curious to know if there has been any updates to the Must do's yet?
I know it's been a few months, but I finally got a chance to stay at a resort and capture Must Do Disney from November 2017. The only major change is that they added a Pandora: World of Avatar Commercial that plays between repeats of the channel loop. I hope they get Stacey down here and update it soon, but here is the latest version. Enjoy!

Cmdr_Crimson

I know it's been a few months, but I finally got a chance to stay at a resort and capture Must Do Disney from November 2017. The only major change is that they added a Pandora: World of Avatar Commercial that plays between repeats of the channel loop. I hope they get Stacey down here and update it soon, but here is the latest version. Enjoy!

I still have a strange feeling they might take another direction in the TV loop...I haven't heard of anything from Stacy about any new Disney footage on her Facebook page...I hope they are keeping her on as hostess.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I still have a strange feeling they might take another direction in the TV loop...I haven't heard of anything from Stacy about any new Disney footage on her Facebook page...I hope they are keeping her on as hostess.
I haven’t heard anything about them replacing her, but I’m hoping they update things when the new budget year starts. I hope they keep her too.

raymusiccity

I know this isn't "E-Ticket Attraction" Level News, but it is still news. For those of you who like to listen to the relaxing Disney Instrumental Music when you are in your Disney Resort Room, you may be interested to know that the WDW Today Channel (The channel that tells park hours and events - Channel 2) has completely different graphics and music now. The music is much more orchestral than before, and it is actually really nice. The graphics are HD, and they have some nice animations happening in the background. I made a capture of this channel when I was staying at a resort on Monday, and I've uploaded it to YouTube.

The music contains some great symphonic arrangements of many Disney Classics, and it even includes a pretty nice version of "For the First Time in Forever" from Frozen. There are also some nice arrangements of music from Fantasia as well as one of the songs from Impressions de France.

I know this isn't "E-Ticket Attraction" Level News, but it is still news. For those of you who like to listen to the relaxing Disney Instrumental Music when you are in your Disney Resort Room, you may be interested to know that the WDW Today Channel (The channel that tells park hours and events - Channel 2) has completely different graphics and music now. The music is much more orchestral than before, and it is actually really nice. The graphics are HD, and they have some nice animations happening in the background. I made a capture of this channel when I was staying at a resort on Monday, and I've uploaded it to YouTube.

The music contains some great symphonic arrangements of many Disney Classics, and it even includes a pretty nice version of "For the First Time in Forever" from Frozen. There are also some nice arrangements of music from Fantasia as well as one of the songs from Impressions de France.

Very nice. Looks like they forgot to demolish Disney Quest on the Disney Springs segment :(

worldfanatic

I really appreciate what Stacy's done, she's had a great ride.
But in my opinion, it's time for WDW to move on to somebody new.

I also really appreciate this thread.

Cmdr_Crimson

Here is the newest WDW Today Channel with new music!

WDW Today Channel - January 2019 - New Music!! | Walt Disney World Resort TV

I have to say that this has more upbeat happier songs....Having to hear the majority of the Nutcracker suite from Fantasia was a bit meh for me....Also to point as @raymusiccity mentioned that Disneyquest is "Apparently" Still there in the skyline for Disney Springs.....Perhaps it's a ploy for guests to think it's still there only to find out it's a lousy Basketball Adventure...

MinnieWaffles

I discovered another channel that played a different loop of Disney music on our trip in September- think it was channel 80 or something and was a information channel?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom