New WDW Today Loop (Information Channel)

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I'm hoping to update soon. We just had a baby and haven't had the funds for a quick trip to a resort

Congratulations! Is it your first? We had ours in August. Hoping to go in September for her first trip.

I thought about that too! I'd like to get that as well. Maybe I should take up a collection to stay at the cheapest All-Star for a night. Lol

You could always start a paytryon or something for your you tube channel maybe help fund those "work" trips lol

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Congratulations! Is it your first? We had ours in August. Hoping to go in September for her first trip.

You could always start a paytryon or something for your you tube channel maybe help fund those "work" trips lol

It is our first, and congratulations on yours too! I was thinking about setting up a Patreon. I have my YouTube Channel set up to accept donations, but I've only received a few so far. Oh well.

I did find an older version of Must Do Disney in my archives with a different theme song - "Time of Your Life." This one is from April of 2010. It's amazing how much everything has changed in the past seven years!

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Pretty sure were going to see a newer one being filmed soon due to Pandora coming soon...
Exactly. I'm wondering how much longer they're going to stick with the "Must Do" format. It will be interesting. I was in the Food Court at Art of Animation over the weekend (Just eating, not staying there, so I couldn't get a capture), but the Must Do Disney currently showing there had a 2016 date at the end, so I don't think it has been updated for 2017 yet because they usually change the date at the end when they update it.

indyumd

It is our first, and congratulations on yours too! I was thinking about setting up a Patreon. I have my YouTube Channel set up to accept donations, but I've only received a few so far. Oh well.

I did find an older version of Must Do Disney in my archives with a different theme song - "Time of Your Life." This one is from April of 2010. It's amazing how much everything has changed in the past seven years!

Be careful about being too promotional of a Patreon. Disney tends to look the other way on stuff like this until they think a person is trying to make a buck off it.

That said, I love the Info channels videos. I often play them in the background at work to get just a moment of WDW in my day.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Be careful about being too promotional of a Patreon. Disney tends to look the other way on stuff like this until they think a person is trying to make a buck off it.

That said, I love the Info channels videos. I often play them in the background at work to get just a moment of WDW in my day.

You're probably right. I don't think I'll make a Patreon.

I'm glad you enjoy the info channels. I play them quite often myself, which is why I put them on YouTube in the first place.

By the way, here is another Must Do Disney from 2011. It is amazing to me that there are so many subtle differences in the videos based on when they were filmed. There have been so many changes to this channel. I'm sure many people have noticed that there is still footage from the Top 7 Must Do's in the current loop.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I forgot to post this here!! I was fortunate enough to spend a night at Art of Animation in late March, and I was able to capture the latest version of Must Do Disney. It's not a huge change, but there are a few changes for sure! Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to capture any other channels since this was a family trip, but hopefully I'll capture more next time. Enjoy!

Bacon

I forgot to post this here!! I was fortunate enough to spend a night at Art of Animation in late March, and I was able to capture the latest version of Must Do Disney. It's not a huge change, but there are a few changes for sure! Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to capture any other channels since this was a family trip, but hopefully I'll capture more next time. Enjoy!

What are the changes?

andre85

Wow that info channel is painfully charmless and magic free these days. And could they really not find an angle of Splash Mountain that doesn't reveal the show building behind it?

I miss the " Zip A Dee Doo Dah" era :(

EOD K9

Wow that info channel is painfully charmless and magic free these days. And could they really not find an angle of Splash Mountain that doesn't reveal the show building behind it?

WOW, THAT.....brings back some memories!!

nelsonj3

Original Poster

I have to agree that the Zip A Dee Doo Dah Resort TV Loop is one of my favorites. It was so classic and timeless, and they used a variety of hosts and hostesses that were still very energetic and watchable. I don't dislike Stacey, but I just like the old loops like this one better.

I really miss the old "Disney World Network" Loop like this one below. I have such great memories of watching this in our room when I was younger.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I don't see any changes...But, you'd think they would at least already be Mentioning Pandora for AK in it soon..
I'm hoping they will start filming new segments for Avatarland land with Stacey soon. We'll see. I'm hoping to visit another resort in the Summer, so hopefully they'll really update a little more by then.

Jeff456

Loved watching this again, thanks for sharing it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom