New Vacation Planning DVD being filmed

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I wonder if the Vacation Videos are filmed by Lightship Productions (the same crew that does all the Travel Channel Disney shows, or if it done in-house)

You notice that they never show anything long enough to really see it! :mad:

Chape19714

Kinda figured it'd be soon, thanks for the info. The HCOE was definately a let-down from previous years. Maybe they'll have some more luck this time.

unkadug

I'm feeling out of the loop on this.... what's the deal with the Pixie Pins?:veryconfu

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=90061

mousermerf said:
As part of the new "Year of a Million Dreams" promotion Disney will be introducing Pixie Dust pins featuring Tinkerbelle given out by CMs in the parks and resorts.

They will be like the Magical Moment certficates given out during the other celebrations, but even less special - they've been specificly denoted to be given out for mundane acts like busing your own table and throwing trash into a trash can, or smiling at another guest at the entrance gate.

They are hoped to help "celebrate" the already lacking Year of a Million Dreams with the frontline CMs who feel removed because they have no real power to award any prized and normal guests - those who typically wont recieve any bigger prizes due to the statistical nature of the processes. Why does it need help?

Because they want to make it a 15 month celebration!!!

They want to completely ignore Epcot 25th come October 2007 and have this hunk of junk go straight on through until January 2008.

bhealthy

I just hope they hire someone with a steady hand to do the filming.:dazzle: I have the video from I think 2 years ago (happiest celebration) and my family doesn't like watching it. Mom says it makes her seasick. It's a little shaky at times. I don't really notice it, but hey I'm just enjoying the scenery. It's been ten years since I've been there and anything Disney makes my day. Can't wait to get the new video to get even more psyched about my December trip.:xmas: :sohappy:

unkadug

I just hope they hire someone with a steady hand to do the filming.:dazzle: I have the video from I think 2 years ago (happiest celebration) and my family doesn't like watching it. Mom says it makes her seasick. It's a little shaky at times. I don't really notice it, but hey I'm just enjoying the scenery. It's been ten years since I've been there and anything Disney makes my day. Can't wait to get the new video to get even more psyched about my December trip.:xmas: :sohappy:

It may be the lightning speed editing style that they seem to favor!

Knett

Ok Gang, I just got back from 8 days at WDW, and on 9/8/06, I saw the crew filming the new vacation planning video in front of POTC. They had the girl that is in the current Top 7 things at WDW filming, and then they had a girl that came on and did a spanish version of the spiel that she had done.

Funny thing was, the ride was down:lol: Had gotten to being the next people to load on, and the ride breaks down. Dunno how long it was down for. We had to exit out the way we came in and were given a fast pass good for any MK attraction. Only used a fast pass like 4 times the whole trip as lines were minimal .

Since1976

Let's just pray to god that Luke isn't in it! :eek: :cry:

Ah, to be fair... From what I understand, they wrote his dialogue that way...I think someone on the boards posted that the auditions for the DVD consisted of scripted lines like "Dude, this is the triple mountain trifecta, boys and girls!"

I would mind seeing Erin or even Kryssa on the DVD...

Disney_Belle

when i was there in january there was a camera and a couple other crew members following a family around through tomorrowland. I was in line waiting to get my pic taken with stitch and they were passing by Stitch's Great Escape. I saw a dark haired male, female and a small boy if i remember correctly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom