new Universal resorts named and up dates

trr1

Original Poster
Introducing the Two Properties of Universal's Endless Summer Resort.

Universal Orlando's first Value properties introduce extra affordability to your vacation. Surfside Inn and Suites is the first hotel of Universal's Endless Summer Resort, opening Summer 2019. Then a sister hotel, Dockside Inn and Suites, will open in 2020.

Both hotels will offer rates as low as $73*, as well as exclusive benefits like Early Park Admission◊ (valid theme park admission required) and complimentary transportation.

UCF

I'm sure they will, with free shuttle service to Universal, many would try to use it to avoid paying for parking at the main garages. Universal has always charged for parking everywhere...

trr1

Original Poster
so 3 hotels in 3 years Aventura Hotel Aug. 2018, Surfside Inn and Suites to open in Summer 2019 and Dockside Inn and Suites will open in 2020

Weather_Lady

I'm impressed with the bargain-level pricing, particularly for the Dockside suites! I'm also totally enthused about the suite floor plan (if the artwork they posted ends up being accurate), which looks like it has a separate "master" bedroom and an attached 2-bed standard room (are those twin beds?) with kitchenette/dining area. In my view, the lack of "real beds" has always been the biggest weakness of all of Disney's comparable suites (e.g., 1-bedroom villas, AoA family suites): if you're a family of four in a Disney 1-bedroom "suite," you won't all get a real bed: somebody has to sleep on a foldout sofa, foldout table, etc. This Universal floor plan strikes me as much more functional (with ample space and storage to boot), and for a fraction of the WDW cost. As my younger friends would say, "totes adorbs!"

Surfside-2-bedroom-Guestroom-1.1.jpg

I'll be watching the building timeline for these new hotels with interest.

Last edited:

JoeCamel

I'm impressed with the bargain-level pricing, particularly for the Dockside suites! I'm also totally enthused about the suite floor plan (if the artwork they posted ends up being accurate), which looks like it has a separate "master" bedroom and an attached 2-bed standard room (are those twin beds?) with kitchenette/dining area. In my view, the lack of "real beds" has always been the biggest weakness of all of Disney's comparable suites (e.g., 1-bedroom villas, AoA family suites): if you're a family of four in a Disney 1-bedroom "suite," you won't all get a real bed: somebody has to sleep on a foldout sofa, foldout table, etc. This Universal floor plan strikes me as much more functional (with ample space and storage to boot), and for a fraction of the WDW cost. As my younger friends would say, "totes adorbs!"

I think they are full size not twins

Magenta Panther

This is beautiful! Go Universal!

trr1

Original Poster

I think the family suites sleep 6 so it could be 2 queens and a king

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom