New Typhoon attraction named and more details

1stStarIC2nite

I guess I never really thought of how painful "Banana Blaster" sounds too :lol:

Despite the names, I can't wait to ride it. And for the question, I'm assuming it will open with the rest of the park after re-hab in the spring, since water slides are usually built quickly.

Shaman

Nice to see TL getting some new "attractions"...I'd say TL is set for sometime to do well against the competition...I think this is a smart move for Disney...by going ahead with the additions they now ensure that BOTH (not just Blizzard) their water parks are ahead of the competition in the near and perhaps far region....
Now...if only River Country would reopen (maybe thats asking for too much)...

sillyspook13

1stStarIC2nite said:
Nah, the names are fine... except for Coconut Crusher :lol:
Typhoon Lagoon already has the Stern Burner, Jib Jammer, and Rudder Buster. It's one big happy (and painful) family! :dazzle:

Merlin

Account Suspended
DarkMeasures said:
Oh should point out that the ride track will be in plain sight.

I was noticing that too. In fact, am I missing something here? Several posts mentioned how "great the themeing looks". Not trying to be negative or ruin a good thing here, but honestly I don't really see any "themeing" to speak of. It really just looks like an off the shelf waterslide with a few vines and nets hanging from it. At least the other attractions at this park and Blizzard Beach are built into the rockwork.

ogryn

Personally, I was talking of the backstory more than the actual physical theming of the ride, when I said "great theming" :wave:

Spaciestacey30

I am so excited by this. Most people skip the waterparks when they go to Disney. They are my absolute favorite thing. I love the slides at Blizzard Beach...but the wave pool at TL has completely won my heart! I can stay in that wave pool for hours! Now to have an amazing slide too...FABULOUS!!!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom