NEW TV WDW Show -

Budahman

Original Poster
I just saw a commercial for a special that will be on WGN, November 19th at 7pm EST. It is from WDW and it looks like they will have guest/parades, and a ton of info on WDW during the Holiday Season.

Anyone know much abou this special.??

The show looks pretty cool actually.

KHockett

Michigan Avenue lights

I am from the Chicago suburbs, and I believe the show you are talking about is for the Christmas lights on Michigan Avenue. They are supposed to have a parade on Nov. 19th. I saw the commercial and I think Mickey Mouse and other characters are supposed to be there!:)

Budahman

Original Poster
You know,, that just might be what I heard.

I guess in all my excitement, I miss-heard it.
Non the less, it still will be Disney related, and still looks like a fun event, so I'll have to tune in.

Thanks for the clear up. :)

Captain Chaos

I'm not from Chicago, I am from NJ.. We used to have that station on our cable system.. I remember a parade used to be broadcast live and it featured Disney characters.. I looked into it and I do believe it is a DIsney sponsored event... I'm just shocked that other cities didn't do this as well.. I wish my town would do something like that....

Computer Magic

Cmdr_Crimson said:
WGN Is Chicago's famous tv & radio station. Origionally Filmed the Bozo show in there studios.
It's a superstation like TBS.

Orginal broadcaster studio of Chicago Cubs. Before the Cubs went a zillion different stations and the White Sox joined in.

WDWScottieBoy

I'm getting my girlfriend to tape it for me. Since I now live in Orlando, I don't get to see it, but she still lives at home (western burbs) and will have it ready for when I come home for the holidays! I'm interested in seeing what people think of it.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Cmdr_Crimson said:
WGN Is Chicago's famous tv & radio station. Origionally Filmed the Bozo show in there studios.

*Was on the Bozo Show....one time* :lookaroun

TheBeatles

They were filming something on Monday (Novemeber 7) in front of the Xmas tree at MK. That might have something to do with this post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom