New to these boards

Disneyholics

Original Poster
Just wanted to say hello :wave: to everyone. I am new to these boards, but have been reading them for a bit. Think not only are they very informative, but the people here seem to be so nice. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Have a glorious day all.

Maria

Thanks for the glorious day wishes! I really hope to have a glorious one today! :animwink:

Welcome to the family! Bring a chair, some popcorn, coffee, tea with milk for the Brits, cookies, ice cream, wine for the ladies, and some cheap beer for the less refined members. :lol: :animwink:

j/k :wave:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Disneyholics
Just wanted to say hello :wave: to everyone. I am new to these boards, but have been reading them for a bit. Think not only are they very informative, but the people here seem to be so nice. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Have a glorious day all.

Welcome to the forums :wave:

You have a great day yourself :)

ACE

Originally posted by Maria
and some cheap beer for the less refined members. :lol: :animwink:

j/k :wave:

Hey, I resemble that remark.:lol:

WELCOME!!

Nice ta meet ya, glad to know ya. This is a great site, you'll enjoy it.

:wave: ACE

Nut4Disney

Welcome, come in sit down, make yourself comfortable. Just don't put that glass on the table without a coaster.:lol: Welcome to the site.:)

Stellajack

Originally posted by Disneyholics

:animwink: Welcome! Thanks for the greeting!

Disneyholics

Original Poster
Thanks so much!

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes. I am still a bit :veryconfu on how the boards work, but I will learn with time and practice. Look forward to meeting everyone eventually. Such a nice group here...like a family. Have a great Disney day everyone :wave: .

darthdarrel

Just one important question!
The It`s a small world dolls, do you think they are good ,spreading love, joy and peace to all the wold or are they EVIL?:D

jrashadb

Oh man... here we go... :rolleyes:

Knock it off! Let her get a chance to get a feel for the boards before dragging her through all that... I've got my eyes on you doll boy... :mad:
:lol: :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom