New to the Forum

Dimaline312000

Original Poster
Hi, I new to the WDWMAGIC.COM fourm and I just want to say a few things. First I've been looking for a place like this to talk about my favorite vacation spot in the world. I've been to WDW 8 times in my life. Most recent was this summer in May 2003. It was fantastic I had such a wonderful time there just as I do everytime I go. It really does bring out the kid in you and I'm 21 years old and I just love Walt Disney World. It really sticks with you for the longest of time and it hurts so much when it's time to go home. My favorite park is Magic Kindom and my favorite ride is Splash Mountain. I went on that ride about 4 times this year. I can't wait to go back there again next year I really love it and I'm so happy I found a place where I can talk about it. Thanks and Superkalafraglisticexpealdoicious!!

Dimaline31:wave:

Clemster

Hey!

I'm new here (kind of) I've used the site for years, registered last year and have been lurking the forums for around a month or so although I'm quickly becoming addicted.
One thing I have noticed is how completely and totally genuine and nice the members are here, I've never seen a message board that has so much respect, my guess is that the love of Disney brings out the best in people!
(There are also many VERY attractive ladies that use the board!)
I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have so far!

BRER STITCH

Hey DIMALINE!!! :wave:

Welcome to the FORUM!

There's always plenty of Beverly in the fridge, but the pretzels go quickly, so be sure to check in as often as you can!

HAVE FUN!

:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom