New to Disney Resorts

beautifuleyes07

I've been to Disney many times, but I've never stayed on property. I'm hoping to stay at a value resort in September 2012 after I graduate from college. I'm planning on just getting a room because I already have park tickets. I was wondering if there are any additional discounts available you can get when booking a room. I have AAA, and I've read you can get discounts through them. Are there any travel agencies that offer any kind of deals or is it better to book directly through the Walt Disney Company? Eventually, my goal is to be able to stay at a Deluxe resort. Are there any tips on making a Deluxe Resort stay less expensive? As I said, I'm completely new to this, so any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

p.s. I searched the forums before I posted this, so I hope it's not a recent repeat!

Mukta

I book through Kingdom Konsultants. They check around and make sure I am getting the best deal and they apply whatever discounts are available to my trip.

Join mousesavers.com. They often advertise which discounts are available for rooms.

Going during September is a great idea. It is the value season, so rooms are cheaper and there are often discounts available.

Upvote 0

Bri1121

September is a good time to go! We are staying at the Dolphin this summer and got a great AAA discount! If you book through AAA you might come up with other discounts too.

Staying on property is the best!!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
For room-only, I just book it myself and watch for discounts. If a discount is announces a quick call and they'll add it to your reservation. The discounts are usually announced here on WDWMagic right away, but mousesavers.com always has them as well. If you sign up for their emails, you'll know right away.

Upvote 0

moonchild925

before I joined dvc i always booked through AAA. I've found they always seem to have the lowest prices and helpful service. If you do book and another promotion comes out I've found they usually automatically add it to the reservation but all it would take would be a quick call to confirm this...in general from everything I've read and my own experiences you are better booking thru AAA or reputable company like kingdom consultants over disney directly only because they are familiar with all promos and discounts and disney does not always offer them if you don't request them specifically...have a great trip! I always go in sept/october. Best time to go in my opinion. The Food and Wine fest is amazing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom