new to dining plan

Shouldigo12

I am approaching my 180 day window and had a question for everyone, I am drawing a blank for some reason. We will be going Sept 12-24, Will I be able to book everything day one when booking opens? Or just 180 + 10 days, so I will essentially have to wait to get the last two days booked 48 hours after my window opens? Does that make sense? Thx
I believe it is only up to ten days past the 180 mark. You'll have do wait until the next day to make reservations for the day 11, and the same for the days after that.

mmnw

You mentioned you are new to the dining plan. My experience is I always ask if something counts as a entree, snack, etc. Again, my experience is I receive a different answer depending on who I speak to. Doesn’t matter if I’m eating lunch, for example, at the same restaurant more than 2x in a visit. Some will tell you a large beverage counts for a child’s beverage. Another CM will tell you only a small bottled beverage counts as a child’s beverage. I just ask at each place so I know where we stand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom