New to DAS..

JIMINYCR

Yes - - - but we have the right to voice our concerns as paying customers, because there are definitely flaws in this new DAS system.
Especially for those who have booked and paid for a future trip, when they were DAS previously.
This is a big change, emotionally and financially.....Genie can get expensive.
Weve accessed the DAS and previous program for years due to DW's disability. She cannot transfer out of her w/c so there are very few attractions accessible to her. Those few she can enjoy will be made more difficult for her to enjoy. For what we pay for her tickets and how little she does in a days time she gets little value. We will be be vocalizing our displeasure to Dis but know it will not matter because guests positions are never listened to.... unless its a vocal woke agenda.

NickMaio

Weve accessed the DAS and previous program for years due to DW's disability. She cannot transfer out of her w/c so there are very few attractions accessible to her. Those few she can enjoy will be made more difficult for her to enjoy. For what we pay for her tickets and how little she does in a days time she gets little value. We will be be vocalizing our displeasure to Dis but know it will not matter because guests positions are never listened to.... unless its a vocal woke agenda.
Never say never.....
If we are all quiet then that guarantees nothing will change.

DAS is a night and day different WDW trip for millions.

There should have been more thought put into WDWs DAS Protocol.
There was not, which is one of the main reasons I think it's a heartless money grab.

JIMINYCR

Never say never.....
If we are all quiet then that guarantees nothing will change.

DAS is a night and day different WDW trip for millions.

There should have been more thought put into WDWs DAS Protocol.
There was not, which is one of the main reasons I think it's a heartless money grab.
Just saying... if the past is any indication, then it shows the chances are extremely low that even with us in numbers vocalizing our displeasure.... it will fall on deaf ears. Dis talks a big game about caring about guest issues but when it comes to doing the right thing, its....
tenor.gif

Club Cooloholic

Hello, I recently was diagnosed with ALS. We have a trip scheduled for June. Barring a miracle or inclusion in a research study this may be my last visit. I hope to still be ambulatory but lines maybe a problem. I've never used or asked for a DAS. Can you all tell me how it works? Thank you!
I wish you the best trip and stay positive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom