New tech - soon in an attraction?

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
This popped up in my Facebook feed.
Wondering/curious when this could be seen in an attraction in the parks - it could take an attraction that is “Soarin’-like” to a new level.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
Apparently it’s only viewable on Facebook - I tried a Google search.

If you are on Facebook, lookup Tech Insider and it will come up on their page. If I find it elsewhere I’ll post it here.

Rob562

I presume you're talking of this?

Nice tech, though apart from the part underneath you, it's essentially already in use in Orlando at SeaWorld (Turtle Trek) and kinda Universal (Skull Island and soon to be Fast and Furious). Uni's uses 3D glasses and a motion base, SW's is a dome you stand in the middle of.

-Rob

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
I presume you're talking of this?

Nice tech, though apart from the part underneath you, it's essentially already in use in Orlando at SeaWorld (Turtle Trek) and kinda Universal (Skull Island and soon to be Fast and Furious). Uni's uses 3D glasses and a motion base, SW's is a dome you stand in the middle of.

-Rob

Yes! Thank you - I was having trouble finding it online.

yensid67

This would be great in a NEW One Man's Dream attraction...enter the theatre and you are in Disneyland PRE CONSTRUCTION and then time lapse video takes you through the park walking beside a familiar face, you look to your right, and there is Walt Disney looking at you and explaining what he is building!

Mainahman

This would be great in a NEW One Man's Dream attraction...enter the theatre and you are in Disneyland PRE CONSTRUCTION and then time lapse video takes you through the park walking beside a familiar face, you look to your right, and there is Walt Disney looking at you and explaining what he is building!
1521555459112.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom