New T-Shirts...very cute

disneyfan28

Original Poster
Has anyone seen the new "Im going to Disney World" shirts available online? They are really cute...also have "disneyland" ones. They are on the official disney shopping site.

hpyhnt 1000

Eh, they're okay, but do they really have to say Walt Disney World Resort? I mean, who honestly says to their friends, "We're going to the Walt Disney World Resort!!!" :veryconfu

Cynderella

I think they are really cute but I dont like the "the" in it. Why can't it just be I'm going to Disney World? :shrug:

TalkingHead

Disney's obsession with the "official" names of things makes this shirt laughable.

"I'm going to the Walt Disney World Resort." :dazzle:

The catchphrase that they pay athletes to say is: "I'm going to Disney World", but that's too simple for the -retentive Disney powers-that-be.

When do you wear that shirt for it to make sense? On the way to the airport? Driving down I-75? Hmm, wouldn't buy this in a million years of magic.

zjer

This one is still my favorite shirt.

CIMG0475.jpg

GymLeaderPhil

Stupid corporate legal nomenclature and syntax style guides ruined this shirt. Just be glad there wasn't an ® affixed to it though.

drossjr

Don't like them, too much stuff on the shirt. I like minimal graphics on my shirts. Nothing like a big vinyl patch on your shirt to bake up under the Florida sun to cook you:ROFLOL:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Agreed...think less is more and takes to long staring at someones shirt...prefer a I'm going to Walt Disney World!!!! Shirt....then again, prefer to actually be GOING to WDW and forego shirt altogether....:king:.

Like that Donald Duck shirt though....:animwink:

durangojim

I wish the shirt said "I am going to drive to the airport in my Ford Flex and then fly to the Orlando International airport on Delta Airlines, at which point I will travel on the Disney's Magical Express bus and arrive Walt Disney World Resort so I can see Disney's Corporate trademark Mickey Mouse.":lookaroun

drossjr

Agreed...think less is more and takes to long staring at someones shirt...prefer a I'm going to Walt Disney World!!!! Shirt....then again, prefer to actually be GOING to WDW and forego shirt altogether....:king:.

Like that Donald Duck shirt though....:animwink:

Yeah I like the Donald Duck shirt too, :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom