News New Stroller Size/Wagon Rules and Enforcement - Effective May 1 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
The Keenz was a godsend for my niece and nephew last week who are 7&6 and CANNOT fit in a stroller because of their height. Wish the restriction was on WALL-E machines (ECV’s) instead. There use is what is RIDICULOUS! Require doctor approval or handicap sticker to use and suddenly strollers won’t be an issue. Isn’t WDW for kids? Now in between size kids suffer instead of... I won’t go there.
Brave first post! Good on ya! And welcome -- you're gonna fit right in!

Goofnut1980

Those are within size guidelines. Those limits are really pretty generous. I hate to break it to everyone but almost all of the actual strollers in the parks now meet the size limits. The big change is the ban on stroller wagons. I hope they hold firm on that one.

The City Mini - double stroller is bigger.. its 41"x50" that would not be allowed if I read correctly.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Thought I'd go and check out that one rental company...
View attachment 359704
Of course there's a change.og petition out there, because those are effective...

Update on this, this stroller company just posted on their Facebook that the Keenz 7s fits Disney's requirements and that they are reassuring renters that they are acceptable. They continue to ignore the entire Stroller Wagon part of the ban, insisting that until they receive the clarification form Disney the Keenz 7s is acceptable. HOWEVER as someone pointed out in the Comments section of this Facebook post Keenz own website specifically states that the Keenz 7s is BANDED FROM DISNEY starting May 1st, as well as referring to it as a "Stroller Wagon" or just "Wagon" multiple times.

Attachments

• Keenz.PNG
    Keenz.PNG
    116 KB · Views: 101

CaptainAmerica

Update on this, this stroller company just posted on their Facebook that the Keenz 7s fits Disney's requirements and that they are reassuring renters that they are acceptable.
That's a lie and those people should be ashamed of themselves. Disney literally uses a silhouette of that wagon in their guidance.

smoking-stroller-ice-policy-policies-Copy.jpg

That is very obviously a Keenz 7S.

RTeker

Just ban strollers as well. The stroller parks are an eyesore that take up so much of the (limited) walking paths.

It would make for a much better guest experience overall. Yes, parents, you can hold off until you toddlers can walk. My family waited and it was a great trip.
truthfuly speaking, if the kid is young enough to be in a stroller then there is no reason to bring them cause they are not really gonna remember the visit so its basically a wasted trip,

ImperfectPixie

truthfuly speaking, if the kid is young enough to be in a stroller then there is no reason to bring them cause they are not really gonna remember the visit so its basically a wasted trip,
Ever think that maybe parents enjoy the memories of seeing their little ones' faces light up? Or seeing the parks through their kids eyes and renewing the magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom