new store?

feenie

Original Poster
Has anyone been to the new scrapbooking store at Downtown Disney?
What sort of a selection do they have?
Where is it located?
Any Idea what the name of it is??
:)

Coree

We went there in September and they were just starting out. I don't recall if it had an official name yet or not. It's located in Downtown Disney Marketplace next to the Art of Disney store. They had some albums and kits that included papers, die cuts, and stickers. They also had stationary and lots of pens, pencils, etc. The most disappointing aspect of the selection was that all the kits were 8 1/2 x 11, which isn't very helpful for 12 x 12 albums. The things they had were pretty cute, but I'm hoping for an expanded selection when we're there in March!

WDWSwashbuckler

This is great!! I've been wondering for years when they'd start a store like this!!! Still I'll stick with my home-made products (they're cheaper)

I wandered through back in October. Not my thing sorry to say. But I do remember all the various stickers and things being very $$$. Keep that in mind when making plans to utilize this store to make a scrapbook.

Wckd Queen

Scrapbooking can be a pretty expensive hobby, but a great one none the less!

I guess I will have to make a stop at the scrapbook store my next time down for some supplies, since it is located next to my favorite store. Last time I had to be dragged out of the Art of Disney because I kept trying to figure out how I could afford the Sorcerer desk and chair that they had in there that cost several thousand dollars :lol:

Of course, you dont have to buy supplies from Disney to make a great Disney scrapbook! You can get some great supplies for free when you go! If you stay on Disney property, use the reservation confirmations that are sent in the mail as backgrounds. Take extra maps and brochures so that you can cut out photos from them to use. Keep everything! I even used my room key cards with photos of the hotel. Napkins, sales receipts, fastpasses...you name it, you can use it! :)

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
Scrapbooking can be a pretty expensive hobby, but a great one none the less!

I guess I will have to make a stop at the scrapbook store my next time down for some supplies, since it is located next to my favorite store. Last time I had to be dragged out of the Art of Disney because I kept trying to figure out how I could afford the Sorcerer desk and chair that they had in there that cost several thousand dollars :lol:

Of course, you dont have to buy supplies from Disney to make a great Disney scrapbook! You can get some great supplies for free when you go! If you stay on Disney property, use the reservation confirmations that are sent in the mail as backgrounds. Take extra maps and brochures so that you can cut out photos from them to use. Keep everything! I even used my room key cards with photos of the hotel. Napkins, sales receipts, fastpasses...you name it, you can use it! :)

that IS excellent advice...
you should have seen my collection of park maps and things such as that... but then i got my pictures back and i wanted to CRY...they were awful!! i guess thats what i get for using an unfamiliar camera

not to mention my park maps mysteriously made it into the trash (Grandma was cleaning :brick: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom