New star wars land at hollywood studios???

thegoofydad

I think we did some AI with this once. Sounds Dangerous converted to a Skywalker Sound show, Sci-Fi converted to feature Star Wars or Lucas features and the counter service being converted to have two sides. One side featuring the Dark Side and one side featuring The Force. It does have possibilities for a 'Lucasland'. :)

Better yet... How about a Mos Eisley Cantina themed restaurant? Isn't it great to dream?

Festivus

I would like to see either new scenes be added to the IJ Stunt Show, or replace it with a whole new IJ attraction/ride. I would like to see the quick service restaurant between ST and IJ rethemed to the Mos Eisley Cantina. I say tear down the Sounds Dangerous building and create a brand new Star Wars ride, maybe a dark ride, whatever. The retheme if Sci-Fi to American Grafiti sounds perfect. All that plus the upgraded ST and the Jedi Training Academy would make a perfect Lucas area. Lucas is kind of a modern day Walt Disney, minus the theme parks. I think his properties/films are perfect to highlight in DHS, even though Disney does not own them. People forget that Pixar originally was owned Lucasfilm.

As much as I'd love a complete Star Wars section, I cannot deny my love for all thing Indiana Jones also. I think right now there's a happy medium between both of them at DHS.

FigmentJedi

Festivus;4065616 Lucas is kind of a modern day Walt Disney said:
Well, except for the whole obsession with revisionism that gives them a huge hatedom. Shigeru Miyamoto's more of a modern Walt Disney, as was Jim Henson when he was alive.
Speaking of which, a Disney-Nintendo theme park deal would be jawesome.

MarkTwain

As much as I'd love a complete Star Wars section, I cannot deny my love for all thing Indiana Jones also. I think right now there's a happy medium between both of them at DHS.

Then clearly the only solution to is to make an equal Indiana Jones AND Star Wars Lucasland... :D

Well, except for the whole obsession with revisionism that gives them a huge hatedom. Shigeru Miyamoto's more of a modern Walt Disney, as was Jim Henson when he was alive.
Speaking of which, a Disney-Nintendo theme park deal would be jawesome.

I've secretly wished the same thing... to see Hyrule Castle as a park icon would be amazing. :dazzle:

imagineer boy

Remembering the Wonders of Life pavilion at epcot, Nintendo would seem like a great sponsor for that old dome! Cranium Command, would be, Mario Command: A look at how they programmed mario, maybe even the buzzy animatronic in different clothing, controlling mario? :) Then, Kirby's Flight: Hop on the "Kirby229" ;) , for a wonderful flight around magic kingdom! the making of Nintendo: a short story on how nintendo got started. Super Mario Bros. Weekend: Meet and greet characters from super mario bros after a short parade INSIDE the pavilion, meet and greet could be on the old goofy about health theatre. Nintendo Cafe, Nintendo-Stop, and where Frontiers was... Wii Room: Play different wii games on multiple wii systems including, Wii Sports, Just Dance, super mario racing, and more! The anacomical players theatre could be, The Nintendo Dance-Off!: Guests vote on which nintendo character dances the best (people in costumes, or Animatronics), such as Mario, Luigi, Kirbi, Fox, Samus, Ness, and more. then a little add-on to the pavilion, Poke'mon Tournament show!: Watch as poke'mon (animatronics) fight during an all-action show!

No. Just.... no.

muse1983

ah yes... all nice rumors... the tower of terror rumor, the wonders of life rumor, the closing of mission:space rumor, stitch rumor...

i'm really concerned about the new star wars land rumor at Disney's Hollywood Studios. i read this on another thread, nobody payed any attention to it. so, he said that it would remove the indiana jones stunt show and take place with a new star wars stunt show, and star tours II, and a new star wars eatery. sounds perfect for the star wars parade and starwars weekends :) do you know anything on this? thanks! :D

While I 100% agree that the Star Wars section of HS needs to be expanded ( its SO CROWDED during Star Wars weekends) I would be crushed if they got rid of Indy.

They need to expand what they currently have without touching indy and give Star Tours a new exit, exiting into the shop is such a horrible idea, it gets so congested

Enchantâmes

I heard they was addins they own Jem Show! I mean its been off the air for 20+ years but hey nothings impossible. Seriously though some of the rumors on here are getting to be ridiculous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom