New star wars land at hollywood studios???

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
okay, thanks peeps! all i needed to know!

since disney basically owns the books, they could really out-do universal's harry potter with percy jackson and the olympians... i mean, i saw Disney on the book, i was like: YOU CAN CATCH UP TO HARRY POTTER WITH THIS!!! It could take place in maybe adventure land? replacing aladdin carpets, stupid new tiki room, maybe keep jungle cruise =]

think about it! the only thing awesome in adventureland is jungle cruise, all though out-dated. face it, walking up a cement tree to see a bucket pulling water is just not worth it... (i will have complaints with that post) replace adventure land with Olympian Island :king:

i see a bunch of awesome new rides coming: Posidon Coaster, the wrath of Haidi, the great Olympian movie ride, flying pegasis (dumbo duplicate), posidon's sea cafe (maybe under water?), aphodite's beauty store, sooo much more =) if they're not going to do anything with that, at least make the DHI hosts they have in Kingdom Keepers! :shrug:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion :king:

magicmaya

since disney basically owns the books, they could really out-do universal's harry potter with percy jackson and the olympians... i mean, i saw Disney on the book, i was like: YOU CAN CATCH UP TO HARRY POTTER WITH THIS!!! It could take place in maybe adventure land? replacing aladdin carpets, stupid new tiki room, maybe keep jungle cruise =]

think about it! the only thing awesome in adventureland is jungle cruise, all though out-dated. face it, walking up a cement tree to see a bucket pulling water is just not worth it... (i will have complaints with that post) replace adventure land with Olympian Island :king:

i see a bunch of awesome new rides coming: Posidon Coaster, the wrath of Haidi, the great Olympian movie ride, flying pegasis (dumbo duplicate), posidon's sea cafe (maybe under water?), aphodite's beauty store, sooo much more =) if they're not going to do anything with that, at least make the DHI hosts they have in Kingdom Keepers! :shrug:

beasty kingdom. And the book series and the movie wasnt that popular. Even though it's good, half the guests would recognize it.

UnrealFire

Although Disney is the publisher for the Percy Jackson books, the movies were distributed by 20th Century Fox so it could be more complicated. Also, Universal has The Lost Continent so Disney would appear to be copying, which they avoided for Beastly Kingdom.

stlbobby

That series is not nearly popular enough for a complete land. It might get a ride, display, or show some day, but not an entire land. And I don't ever see a full scale land devoted to one movie or series in MK. They might try that in DHS or AK, but not MK.

For the record I love Star Wars, especially the original trilogy, but I just don't a Star Wars land happening, even though it has the perfect multi-generational appeal and proven staying power. I think it is just too big an undertaking for something Disney doesn't own. If they are going to create an entire park section devoted to a single intellectual property they are going to own those characters lock, stock, and barrel.

But if I am wrong, I'll be the first in line on opening day and gladly take all the I told you so's on this forum and in person. :p

imagineer boy

Yes you are right. Any takers for an Indy infused land at DAK? Perhaps a new land with two or three major Indy attractions rather than BK or Mysterious Island? :shrug:

Because we all know how Indiana Jones strongly symbolizes animals. :rolleyes:

I'd mucher rather the ride at DHS.

scpergj

beasty kingdom. And the book series and the movie wasnt that popular. Even though it's good, half the guests would recognize it.

I think the books are more popular that you all might know...

Every 4th through 6th grader in my area either has the books or has read them. My son's 6th grade class even read one in class for an assignment...

That said, I'm not too sure about outside of the 10 to 12 year old range...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom