New star wars land at hollywood studios???

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
ah yes... all nice rumors... the tower of terror rumor, the wonders of life rumor, the closing of mission:space rumor, stitch rumor...

i'm really concerned about the new star wars land rumor at Disney's Hollywood Studios. i read this on another thread, nobody payed any attention to it. so, he said that it would remove the indiana jones stunt show and take place with a new star wars stunt show, and star tours II, and a new star wars eatery. sounds perfect for the star wars parade and starwars weekends :) do you know anything on this? thanks! :D

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion :king:

Figment632

ah yes... all nice rumors... the tower of terror rumor, the wonders of life rumor, the closing of mission:space rumor, stitch rumor...

i'm really concerned about the new star wars land rumor at Disney's Hollywood Studios. i read this on another thread, nobody payed any attention to it. so, he said that it would remove the indiana jones stunt show and take place with a new star wars stunt show, and star tours II, and a new star wars eatery. sounds perfect for the star wars parade and starwars weekends :) do you know anything on this? thanks! :D

Never going to happen.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

I think there's a good reason why no one paid any attention to it.....

jt04

Now that side of the park becoming a Lucas Landing with INdy Adventure being brought in and Sounds dangerous becoming an Interactive Screen show with Yoda maybe :D

I think we did some AI with this once. Sounds Dangerous converted to a Skywalker Sound show, Sci-Fi converted to feature Star Wars or Lucas features and the counter service being converted to have two sides. One side featuring the Dark Side and one side featuring The Force. It does have possibilities for a 'Lucasland'. :)

Figment632

I think we did some AI with this once. Sounds Dangerous converted to a Skywalker Sound show, Sci-Fi converted to feature Star Wars or Lucas features and the counter service being converted to have two sides. One side featuring the Dark Side and one side featuring The Force. It does have possibilities for a 'Lucasland'. :)

Yes but I would still prefer Indy in AL so lets just keep it Star Wars :cool:

jt04

Yes but I would still prefer Indy in AL so lets just keep it Star Wars :cool:

Yes you are right. Any takers for an Indy infused land at DAK? Perhaps a new land with two or three major Indy attractions rather than BK or Mysterious Island? :shrug:

Figment632

Yes you are right. Any takers for an Indy infused land at DAK? Perhaps a new land with two or three major Indy attractions rather than BK or Mysterious Island? :shrug:

I would but I suggested just retheming DINO to an INDY ride and people thought I was crazy :shrug:

montyz81

The closing of Mission:Space rumor?
I agree, Closing of Mission:Space rumor????? I had not heard that one. Its only 7 years old, so not sure that would ever happen. Then again Horizons was only 18 or 19 years old when it closed. Hell World of Motion was what 13 years old???

jt04

I would but I suggested just retheming DINO to an INDY ride and people thought I was crazy :shrug:

Perhaps because a dinosaur themed land at DAK works so well and the ride you describe essentially already exists at DL. I think most folks would like to see Dinorama become extinct and something more compelling placed on that pad. Others would like to see the entire land converted to Austrailia. Either one would be fine with me as both concepts have great possibilities.

juscet

Not a chance. Maybe they may have something temporary for the Star Wars: The Weekend, but I don't see it being a long-term fixture. Especially with all the other changes taking place at MK.:)

glee

Its a long shot! I think it would give disney the ability to out-do harry potter.. (All though i love HP more i know star wars has some mad fanboys! :D )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom