New SSE Narrator

hthmaid

It would be nice to have someone with a "worldly" voice. I like Sean Connery but what about Geoffrey Rush or maybe bad boy Mel Gibson?

Senderella

Tim Curry (OK I'm leaning toward a good British voice).

Nooo Tim Curry! Not unless they intend on having an AA perform Sweet Transvestite! LMAO That's what I'd be expecting to hear if I heard Tim Curry narrate.

My vote's for Walter Cronkite!

Other than that, I think if it's a male voice it needs to either be someone with a deep soothing voice OR a soothing british voice. James Earl Jones, John Goodman, Liam Neeson, Ian McKellen, someone along those lines. SSE is a soothing ride imo.

dhcalva

Cronkite is the voice I always remember associated with Spaceship Earth. I think Tom Brokaw would be a good choice, but so are James Earl Jones, Patrick Stewart, and Nimoy.

Much as I like Connery though, I don't think he'd be good for SSE.

But how about Roy Schieder (Jaws/seaQuest). His narration at the beginning of seaQuest was quite good.

Gary Dourdan (Warrick Brown from CSI) or David Caruso (Horatio on CSI Miami)? Both have very nice voices.

RSoxNo1

If Disney's smart they should give it to Voice Actor Extraordinaire Corey Burton!

Why not Cory Feldman?

I think Morgan Freeman is without question the best suggestion on here. A darkhorse candidate for me is Denis Leary - he actually did great voiceover work for one of the Red Sox World Series videos showing my obvious predilection towards him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom