New speciality hot-dogs now at Casey's Corner

dave&di

OMG I have to try the BBQ Slaw Dog, I love pulled pork sandwiches so this is a must! Only 523 days to go! :slurp:

rsoxguy

Can I just throw everyone off now by stating that I have never eaten a hot dog with anything but the meat and bread? Strange, I know, but the whole Casey's thing is not a big deal for me.

dave&di

Can I just throw everyone off now by stating that I have never eaten a hot dog with anything but the meat and bread? Strange, I know, but the whole Casey's thing is not a big deal for me.

That's cool, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

ddbowdoin

I have to say... first time visit to Caseys last month, delicious! I had a chili cheese dog...

only one question, bun.... much longer than actual dog! Anyone else bothered by that? I want the other way around

sweetpee_1993

Yum! We love Casey's without the fancy dogs. The specialties just kick it up a notch. Well, for 3 of us anyway. Every time my oldest eats a hot dog he :hurl:'s. Poor kid. I can't imagine life without hotdogs.

And yes, I am bothered by buns longer than the dogs. They need to match in length. I'm not too diffficult, tho. I'll rip the bun down to the right length. :D

Korfar

It's a nice attempt at a Chicago dog but it isn't accurate. The are missing the onion, celery salt and hot peppers not bannana peppers. Someone at Disney needs to visit Portillo's and find out how they are really made.

Mammymouse

In RI we have the"hot weiner". It is a small dog (about 4 or so inches long) and it is in a small steamed bun. The "all the way" version is covered with mustard, onions, weiner sauce - which is made with hamburger and spices - and then sprinkled with celery salt. We call them hot weinies. You have to eat at least 2 at a sitting. Usually we get 6 and split them. MMMMMMM good!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom