News New Space Mountain Coming to Tokyo Disneyland in 2027

cjkeating

I can't deny these photos have confused me.

At first I assume it was just a bigger dome then I thought it would be a dome with a secondary show building behind it. Now I have no idea!

sedati

My guess:
1710207406490.png

BrianLo

Looks good to me! There will also be an extended exterior queue that is under the glass swooping awning, that is proximal and adjacent to 2, but does not have its concrete poured since it’s not really in the show building itself. I think you’ll get the indoor queue mostly in 2. Hard to say, but it’s possible the ride exit is ground level and there’s possibly an indoor gift shop in the main floor of ‘2’ with the queue itself on level 2.

The multi show buildings thing again implies some segmentation in the ride, akin to how Cosmic Rewind segments portions of the coaster behind some walls.

cjkeating

As seen in the previous post and in the pics from a OLC facility in the tweet below, Tokyo Disneyland’s new Space Mountain is an Intamin coaster!

Very surprised this is Intamin if it is. I know they have a lot of fans but they are not a reliable manufacturer like Vekoma or Mack.

Absimilliard

Very surprised this is Intamin if it is. I know they have a lot of fans but they are not a reliable manufacturer like Vekoma or Mack.

You should ask Disney how their reliable Mack coaster at Disney Hollywood Studios is doing. The answer would surprise you. Also ask SeaWorld how come their Mack water coaster in San Diego degraded so much the whole gravity portion track had to be replaced.

Intamin had issues in the past, but every manufacturer has and I would like to hear what made OLC change their mind from going with the OmniCoaster ride system used by Vekoma and go with Intamin instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom