New site for EPCOT / Tomorrowland fans!!!

dweezil78

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

I had noticed that someone was kind enough to post a link to another project of mine (HorizonsCam), so I figured this would be a great audience to invite to my new site -- THE FUTURE VIEW.

http://thefutureview.ning.com/

If you couldn't guess, The Future View focuses on the future. A lot of this stems for my love of EPCOT Center, Disney's classic Tomorrowland(s), along with World's Fairs and beyond.

While the site will be rich in content, to me it's all about growing a community of fans around the topic who will submit their own content and thoughts to share with everyone else. I hope to see you there!

dweezil78

Original Poster
Hey - thanks for checking it out, I really appreciate it! Please be sure to invite all your friends too!!! :)

DizneyPryncess

Awesome! I added it to my Disney bookmarks. There was a serious need for Epcot sites on the net - I was searching for my last trip & turned up almost nothing!

dweezil78

Original Poster
thanks

Thank you all for the kind words and feedback! I really appreciate you taking the time to check out the site and not write off as some hit & run spammer! :) I'm a Disney fan through and through as you can see, just new to this board so I really am grateful for the warm welcome. I'll see you in the future! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom