New Shop Hours

General Grizz

Original Poster
Beginning January 11th

• Frontier Mercantile/Frontier Trading Post will open at 11am and close at 7pm
  • Big Al's will open at 10am
  • The Haunted Mansion Cart of merchandise and Frontierland Trail Creek Hat Shop (for pin store) will be removed

Adventureland, Hall of Presidents, and Country Bear Jamboree will be opening at 10 AM (CBJ will be down from 12 - 16 to switch back to the original show).

Isn't that nice? Remove the attraction shops. Frontierland Mercantile lost its Frontierland items. It now sells DISNEY AT HOME and WINNIE THE POOH. And a PIN SHOP replacing the hat shop?

Alright folks, I'm not complaining about the hours here, but Disney is just going NUTS. Looks like Main Street USA to me.

Click here to see "I'M HOTT" merchandise at Merchant of Venus

Click HERE to see the new UNFrontierland Merchandise at Frontier Trading Post

Reminds me of the Tiki Room. . . Walt Disney World: Under New Management

Pixie Duster

I guess the HM cart wasn't profitable enough.... of course it had some great potential... my friend is gonna be weird out by the hat store changing, but then agains pins do sell more. So what about the Mouseketeer hat sewing that happened there....

Djali999

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
The Haunted Mansion Cart of merchandise and Frontierland Trail Creek Hat Shop (for pin store) will be removed

interesting. so all of the Mansion stuff will now be only at Yankee Trader? that's actually kind of nice... I always liked the Le Bat en Rouge setup at DL, even if the shop wasn't anywhere near the Mansion.

also means those #%&^#!@ invisible dogs will be gone once and for all. :D

SirNim

Once again, the little things that make these parks so special, like merchandise THEMED to the specific land, are being extirpated. :(

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Gribblywinks.. you're a bit off with the HM Cart info...

here's what el Portal has to say:

The Haunted Mansion Merchandise Cart was closed and removed for refurbishment at the end of business on Tuesday, January 6, 2004. All of the spooktacular merchandise that was available on the The Haunted Mansion Cart is currently available within The Yankee Trader in Liberty Square. The refurbishment of The Haunted Mansion merchandise cart should be completed by March 6, 2004.

J.E.Smith

Putting Pooh merchendise along side CBJ merchendise(or what's left of it)...where have we heard THIS before?

Let's just be glad that there's already a Pooh ride...

General Grizz

Original Poster
Naw...there is no bear merchandise in the Frontier Mercantile. . .only at Big Al's.

However, there is Brother Bear merchandise THERE around the CBJ mercandise . . . :lookaroun :eek:

J.E.Smith

As long as it dosen't outsell the bear merchendise 5-to-1.

Is there any Rutt and Tuke stuff on sale there? Wonder if any kids who haven't see CBJ before mistake Melvin for them...

"Mommy, why did they cut off Tuke's head and hang it on the wall?"

(Well, those two do resemble him a little bit...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom