New Rumors

-SIR-

well if there are lots of rumors that must mean there is SOMETHING going on out there... can't wait to find out officially what.

AndyP

Blimey thats alot of rumours in one day even for Screamscape. I think something is in the works for a couple of parks, but to the extent that Screamscape is saying seems doubtful, though ofcourse he is only reporting the rumours. Looking forward to seeing whats happening though :)

sgmco

Sounds to me like WDW has hired itself a whole new batch of busdrivers! :drevil:

I said it before, and I'll say it again--I'll believe it when I see it.

ead79

Interesting. I especially like the idea of a new Tapestry type parade at Epcot. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I'll believe it when I see it.

askmike1

EP: My opinion about the parade is either bring back Tapestry of Nations in full or create an entirely different parade that is just as good if not better (if that's possible). The reason being is that I thought ToD was horrible (even though ToN was great) & I think if they try to make it again, they'll have the same results.

DMGM: Oh boy, I would love Tower 5 (13 Years of Terror sounds so cool). And having 13 drop sequences, that would be superb. I hope this one happens.

AK: Oh no, not the Beastlie Kingdomme rumors again. :)

tirian

Ummm...

A new MMC is not a rumor. It will premiere at the MK this spring. It's all over our event calendars.

WDWFREAK53

tirian said:
Ummm...

A new MMC is not a rumor. It will premiere at the MK this spring. It's all over our event calendars.

What is MMC? The only thing I can come up with is the Mickey Mouse Club.

DznyRktekt

WDWFREAK53 said:
What is MMC? The only thing I can come up with is the Mickey Mouse Club.

To me, MMC means the Mickey Mouse Club ala Disney channel...early 1990's...filmed where Millionaire is now.

dizneycrazy09

Original Poster
Although very few of us know exactly what Disney is planning, it seems that EVERY park will be getting some very exciting, large scale attraction soon. We can only hope the confirmations come sooner rather than later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom