New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

MagicHappens1971

This is from @ScottGustin on twitter, but this restaurant is supposedly going here.
D5ablajWAAAhuzo.jpg

Surferboy567

Usually the concept art is big and bold before eventually being dialed back. 2D flats of characters are a bit disappointing.

Why not do a true Pizza Planet? Would fit in more with the carnival like vibe of TSL.

You could argue we are in Andy's Backyard...so why would he have a Pizza Planet in his backyard....also I prefer BBQ over Pizza but I'm biased since I can't really eat Pizza.

ToTBellHop

A better organized company would have realized around 7/5/18 that this was needed, started building it immediately, and opened it in time for Toy Story 4. It is shocking sometimes how this company misses out on synergy, especially where it would be perfectly reasonable. Can we get Duck Tales World Showcase Adventure before Duck Tales is about to go off-the-air (like Kim Possible and then Phineas and Ferb...)?

Surferboy567

A better organized company would have realized around 7/5/18 that this was needed, started building it immediately, and opened it in time for Toy Story 4. It is shocking sometimes how this company misses out on synergy, especially where it would be perfectly reasonable. Can we get Duck Tales World Showcase Adventure before Duck Tales is about to go off-the-air (like Kim Possible and then Phineas and Ferb...)?

I'm sure Ducky and Bunny from TS4 will be in this restaurant...looks like a midway side show sort of thing. Would of been great for synergy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom