New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

Texas84

64pwl7.jpg

ToTBellHop

Can't wait to see guest gourge themselves silly only to have their bbq greasy hands on Slinky Dog Dash handles And Midway Mania Pop guns...
happy-endings-ribs.gif
Nah. Lightning Lane’s little-known perk (free moist towelette) will just be more widely utilized. We used one before riding Mission: SPACE after Regal Eagle. I sure as hell wasn’t going to risk the mission failing by not extending wings for gliding.

JustInTime

Every time I come in here thinking there is news I see more and more thread drift. I guess that is what happens when it takes 5 years to build a box. Lol

pdude81

I have to assume based on these last two permits that they are getting close to finishing this place. However, not noticing any jobs being posted though perhaps that only happens for 3rd party operators. I'm just surprised we haven't seen an announcement that this will be open sometime in the summer. They sure could use more lunch capacity at DHS.

G00fyDad

Periodic reminder that Toy Story Land will receive a sit-down dining location before Star Wars Land, which is an absolutely insane decision even from the IP-obsessed, penny-pinching perspective of Disney executives. Like the EPCOT remodel, its the sign of a profoundly broken design process.
I bet it costs less to do a TSL sit-down than it would to do a SW sit-down. ;) Don't get me wrong. I am mad about it too but this is just what greedy people do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom