New Rock N Roller Coaster FastPass Queue?

I was thinking the same question after reading that article. I was at WDW over Easter week and at the heaviest time, the Fastpass queue seemed to be flowing smoothly, although it made me angry because I was in the standby line.

dxwwf3

Original Poster
It's been killing me too :lol:

Maybe it's not as big of a deal as the article made it seem like.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
From what I can tell, folks who goto the park frequently and post here don't typically goto MGM and don't seem to be roller coaster people. Hence, it's not the first thing they'd notice or even see.. but change a light in SSE and they'll have 50 photos ;)

dxwwf3

Original Poster
mousermerf said:
From what I can tell, folks who goto the park frequently and post here don't typically goto MGM and don't seem to be roller coaster people. Hence, it's not the first thing they'd notice or even see.. but change a light in SSE and they'll have 50 photos ;)

Haha. Surely some of our locals are RNRC fans :lookaroun

RonAnnArbor

I dunno -- when I was there 4 weeks ago, there was no change to the fastpass line -- it still merges about 20 minutes before you actually get on the ride- or at least it did at that time...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I had some photos sent in over the Easter period, and that queue system was not in use, so I would say the test was not very successful.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I can see how this might not really help things at all. People are still going to try to turn around and go back through the line the way they came and clog things up. Most people dont realize they can continue past the machines and exit that way. :hammer: I dont think I have ever seen lines that long for FastPass anyways. I have been there at peak times over spring break (where your FP time was about 4-5 hours later) and never had more than a handful of people in front of me. I wonder why all of the sudden there are more people getting FPs.

RedGear

Thank God they did something. Last time we went and got a fastpass, we got ran over by excited kids trying to get inline. But you're right, some people don't realize that you don't go back the way you came, and will try to go through the line, (some people aren't very smart):zipit:

dxwwf3

Original Poster
SallyShine said:
OOOHHHHHH! I thought you meant the fastpass queue for the ride. Not the queue for fastpass distribution. Duh! :brick:

That's the way I took it too. But I guess that's not what happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom