New Ride Idea for AK or MK

Figment1986

Original Poster
I came up with a brilliant idea for a ride at WDW. I came up with it when I was watching a volcano show. The ride will be called Volcano GD. It’s a roller coaster ride with banked turns and great effects. It is designed to look like a Mine train built around and in a volcano. Here is the back-story I have currently.

A volcano believed to be extinct, One day some miners discover Gold and began a mine operation, when the gold dried up 2 years latter, The town converted it into a roller coaster. The volcano still believed to be extinct was then bought with the land that Walt Disney bought in Florida, later when Disney built ______ They made it operational again. On the grand opening The Volcano then started to erupt. That’s all that I can think of now, Sorry for any typos I missed this time.

Do you like it? It is designed to erupt daily and be a terrific thrill,
I am still working on conception art, and I will show it to you all latter.

Figment1986

Original Poster
Sorry for the long wate, i had problems at school. I finally got a drawing. I hope to post it verry soon. my acount isn't working right.

And I Am Very Sorry for all the bad spelling.

Figment1986

Original Poster
Oh, and i finally fixed the typos on the first post, and kind of rewrote the story slightly, to fit with what i thought of durring the time. I still havn't finnished the story though. If you have any ideas to modify it, tell me, and i will consider them.

Thanks

Sounds kinda like the Fire Mountain concept.....Advenutreland might be a good place for it.....Although I am not so sure about the concpet of something being converted to a rollercoaster, seems to kinda lack effort in storyline...

Figment1986

Original Poster
Here is the pic at last:

Attachments

• volcano_gd2a.jpg
    volcano_gd2a.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 120

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
This is probably too close to BTMR to actually ever be built...

I would like a volcano that is active with lava coming down the sides.....just as something to look at at night.....quiet and dormant during the day but lights up and spews stuff at night.

Figment1986

Original Poster
It isn't even close to BTM. This coaster is mostly in the MT. It also has A Loop hiddin at the end. It has those huge banked turns on the outside and goes onto the back of the MT right before the end, To see the volcano erupting on the back half. But it is based soly not on BTM. Besides, BTM is mostly around a mt. This coaster is built inside a volcano.

Sorry if this sounds negative.

u said it was discovered that gold was found there so.... why not take the it being converted into a coaster and make the coaster the mine carts that they bring the gold out with. That is a good concept picture.

Figment1986

Original Poster
Thanks for the idea, I was considering that for the cars, Having them be converted mine cars that have seats and restraints. It really adds top the theme.

CmdrTostada

You could have start out that they found a new lin of gold, and you have to go get it. So you get on the train and then the "extinct" volcano erupts and messes up the track to make it like a coaster.

Figment1986

Original Poster
Say that is brilliant, What if when the lava hits the track, it causes the train to move and turn around. Having you go upward forwards, Then it starts to shake once you enter, Then the Magma erupts and makes a peace of track turn around. Right at the break poing this would happen. Thwn before it leaves the volcano it stops and turns around to the direction it begain going. That would be creative.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom