NEW Retro Epcot Center Shirts

Oddysey

I wish they made some of these shirts in a ladies fitted style! :(

I tried one on the last time I was there and the smalll was still big and baggy.

But all that being said, my husband will be buying at least one... maybe more...

My wife has the same problem. She is jealous that the men get all the good nostalgic designs while the women are stuck with characters only.

Master Gracey 5

Was never big on the retro fad but I have to admit those look pretty nice. Certainly a large step up from the usual assortment of cookie cutter t-shirts and clothing they now sell across the parks.

Horizons1

Anyone know if these ones are still being offered anywhere in Epcot or has WDW replaced them with the new ones we are all discussing in this thread? :shrug:

No, they seem to be phasing these out. I haven't been able to find the yellow one, the baseball shirt, and the green 25th anniversary shirt anywhere. Which is a shame because I can't wear the ones I have anymore. :(

Evil Genius

I'm a sucker for the retro shirts! I have a couple (my green one being my fave) but I'm going to need to snag the SKUs for these new ones so I can order a few because it's going to be a long while before I'm in the parks again.

I love the retro t-shirts. During our last 2 trips, we saw some Magic Kingdom retro shirts but they were for women. Any idea if there are MK shirts for guys?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
AAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH....

I was there May 14-19 and these were not out. DH would definitely have bought that beige/brown one...we saw only the green and blue t-shirts from the older thread.

TinkerBell9988

Got the "Living Blueprint of the Future" shirt... AWESOME!

FYI to all the females concerned about sizing... I am a very tiny woman... 5'1", very petite, and I purchased that shirt in a Small.

The shirt is a "slim fit" shirt, not a standard size cotton tee. It is a very soft shirt (due to the fact that it has a special wash) and clings nicely to the body. I wore the shirt already, and it looked great on my little old self.

Plus, the screen print ain't too shabby... ;) Gotta love that Walt quote.

Happy shopping, everyone! :wave:

Horizons1

Didn't read through all of the thread so someone may have posted this, but there are two other NEW retro EPCOT Center shirts along with the ones the OP posted.

Both shirts are grey. One has Spaceship Earth on the front of it with the monorail going by in a straight line. SE is to the right on the shirt, and to the left it says "Walt Disney World EPCOT Center".

The second has all the pavilion logos as well as the EPCOT logo on it. The shirt is made to look old so the logos have the "weathered" look. Underneath each logo is the name of the pavilion it represents.

And no, I don't have pictures of them.

mightynine

Didn't read through all of the thread so someone may have posted this, but there are two other NEW retro EPCOT Center shirts along with the ones the OP posted.

Both shirts are grey. One has Spaceship Earth on the front of it with the monorail going by in a straight line. SE is to the right on the shirt, and to the left it says "Walt Disney World EPCOT Center".

The second has all the pavilion logos as well as the EPCOT logo on it. The shirt is made to look old so the logos have the "weathered" look. Underneath each logo is the name of the pavilion it represents.

And no, I don't have pictures of them.

Well, we certainly need some.

GoofyInOhio

Beige in color (same color as the Dreamfinder/Figment shirt), $21.95
shirt1.jpg

My absolute favorite, blue and a lighter cotton material, $24.95
shirt3.jpg

Here is the First one in my quote(Says Brown on the tag) $21.95- 400000469614
Here is the Second one in my quote (Says Blue) $24.95 - 400000469775

I didn't get the Brown one. My boss just brought me these back from her trip. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom