New Resort

worldtraveler

I've got a bit of a problem, but planning a trip to the world can mean it is only a good problem, right? Well, I need some ideas on where to stay for one night on November 8th. We are arriving that day for a week stay, but we already have ressies for the Poly starting on the 9th. We need one night of lodging, so I figured why not stay somewhere new. I'm not sure where to start, go with either of the POR resorts or another deluxe. Price is somewhat of an issue, so nothing too extreme. The group I'm traveling with has only stayed deluxe. Any tips, any resort would be helpful. Thanks.

MKCP 1985

The Swan and Dolphin are considerably less expensive and offer many of the same advantages of the other Epcot Resorts. However, these did not seem to have any availability for November 8. The Swan & Dolphin do not participate in DME.

If DME is a deal breaker, these resorts may not be the answer for the one night stay. I wouldn't be put off by the apparent lack of availability for rooms - the discount websites only are allowed to book stays of 8 nights or longer, but there is a number published for reservations and I'd call it. Unless I had to have DME. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom