New refuse bins for the American Adventure

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
The American Adventure showcase recently received new trash cans. The previous version featured light blue details with light colored pinstriping details.

Attachments

• IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 164

Since1976

If you clicked on this thread, you might be a Disney freak. If you clicked on the image to blow it up, you might be a Disney freak

If you Googled to find an image of the old trashcans, you're almost definitely a Disney freak.

If you already had a mental picture of what the old trashcans looked like, you are approaching Walt-level Disney godhood.

NYwdwfan

If you clicked on this thread, you might be a Disney freak. If you clicked on the image to blow it up, you might be a Disney freak

If you Googled to find an image of the old trashcans, you're almost definitely a Disney freak.

If you already had a mental picture of what the old trashcans looked like, you are approaching Walt-level Disney godhood.

I burst out laughing when I read this (laughing at myself too). What bunch of geeks we are to even notice this. My hats off and bow to the OP for posting this. Well done.

And yes I enlarged the image.
Pretty sure we're all freaks around here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom