New Refurb Dates from Disneyworld.com

Peterwhite171

Original Poster
Astro Orbiter - Has been delayed from an late Aug date to 9th-22nd September

Goofy's Barnstormer will be down Aug 20-24th

Still no official dates for the long rumored RNRC September rehab.

TomorrowlandTyler

Also some others:

Liberty Square Riverboat: Closed for Refurbishment [September 17, 2007 to September 20, 2007]

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
: Closed for Refurbishment [October 1, 2007 to October 24, 2007]

O Canada!: Closed for Refurbishment [August 6, 2007 to August 31, 2007]
(At one point this refurb was scheduled to last only four days but now is close to a month long.)

wdwmomof3

I pray that RNRC is not closed in Sept. My little boy just missed not being able to ride it and he is really counting on this one. :cry:

I thought that the Riverboat just went through a rehab not long ago. Am I wrong about that?

Eileen

Is there any chance that SSE or HM will reopen at the end of August? We will be down there from the 26th to 31st. They are 2 of our favorites.:)

yoyoflamingo

Unfortunately, no. I will be down there the same time and will miss them also. HM opens back up September 14th I believe, and SSE isn't until November.

Welcome another LIer to the boards!

Kman101

I'm still a tad bummed HM (my favorite MK ride) and Spaceship Earth will be close for my vacation in about two weeks, but oh well ... it gives me something to look forward to on my next day visit or vacation!

kennyj29

I'm going September 20-October 1st so at least I will be there for Haunted Mansion......I will miss SSE. But like was said before, we will have something to look forward to on the next trip!

mickeysaver

No offense to anyone here, but my honey will be sooooooooooooooo megaginormously disappointed if RnR is closed down during our upcoming trip 10/29 to 11/04. So, I don't care if RnR needs a little TLC, just please I pray to the Disney Gods, not during those dates! PLEASE!!!! Maggie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom