New Queue Configuration For Test Track

Invero

I always thought it was strange that the long queue line was used for the one that had no line, and the short one was used for the one with the huge line. Someone had told me that it was because more people use Fast Pass, and GM wanted the exposure... but the FP people just whizz by, whereas the standby people are just stuck there, and can look at the exhibits.

Figment1986

I think Disney is doing this for the money.... imagine if they did what Paramount was doing at Kings Dominion and havingemployees go into the outside queue and selling smoothies and Cold water.... along with lemonaid....

(Now disney can do that too if they wanted for a few rides.. they could get a lot of money....)

I do not understand why have switchbacks if you dont use it...

Good to know about the TT thing. I always remember that FP line snaking in and out all over the place.

By the way, there are definitely some rides where I would buy anything cold while I'm in line.

Kenan

Being at Test Track for 2.5 years now, Ive seen many, many, MANY changes going on. We shall see how this one works out.

Miss Bell

wannab@dis said:
Next thing we'll see is beverage stands strategically located within the queue. :lookaroun

Don't joke--they do that here at Schlitterbahn. There is always a coke cart near the twist of a line in the hot Texas sun.

CaptainMichael

Miss Bell said:
Don't joke--they do that here at Schlitterbahn. There is always a coke cart near the twist of a line in the hot Texas sun.

I've been dying to go to Schlitterbahn since I saw it on the Travel Channel, but alas, my mother doesn't want to go that far for a water park.

Miss Bell

Schlitterbahn

I will say that the Disney waterparks pale in comparison to Schlitterbahn. It is an amazing waterpark--and worth the trip if you are close by. I wouldn't take a long trip to get there, especially if I had to choose between it and WDW. :) What is funny for me, is that when I first started going out there when I was like in Jr. High, it was just one tube shoot and then you floated down the river. Now it is like this massive three park waterpark.

PhilosophyMagic

Six flags has vending machines in there queues, too. All we need in the queues now are some souvineer shops! :D

I'm glad the standby line is finally in the right place. To me, that's the absolute BEST queue at WDW. It's as good as the ride, and I love that ride...

MicBat

Original Poster
1163New_Queue.jpg

Terp02

marni1971 said:
Its about time. On our last visit (01) we thought the intricate queue area was wasted as Fastpassers just ran thru it to the holding area, and those with a wait looked at... palm trees!

Exactly what I was thinking! The inside queue is very cool and has a lot to look at and read and is better equipped for a standby line than a fastpass line. I always want to just go in and look at the stuff, but then I'm like "Oops! Can't do that, I have fastpass!" I think it's a smart move, though long overdo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom