New project . . .

CaptainMichael

It is definitely the Monorail. It's partially in the Magic Kingdom, it causes trouble, and is taking a long time to be extended......and we are all pretty upset about it.

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
No to all of the above. I don't know why everyone says the monorail always breaks down. It's never broken down with me on it! By the way, one person is sadder than everyone else because alot of other people may be upset because of a mistake he made ( no offense to the sad person: you know who you are ). Anyway, keep guessing!

P.S: The monument in front of the Castle is called Partners.:D

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
That's not a secret project. I started working on that a while ago. So no, that's not it either. I haven't gotten to work onthat in a long while. Maybe I'll start again . . .

chucknstuff

You are going to builds "BILL'S" Harry Potter attraction so he can finally have it. And the person who is upset is Bill because it won't be real.:D :hammer: :drevil:

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Originally posted by chucknstuff
You are going to builds "BILL'S" Harry Potter attraction so he can finally have it. And the person who is upset is Bill because it won't be real.:D :hammer: :drevil:

WHOA! CHUCKNSTUFF! YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE

Tail.

Nope, sorry. Thats not it. And if nobody guesses by the time I am finished, I will tell and post pictures! Keep guessing. Look over the past posts for a hint ( as in, what I said was on the right track ).

chucknstuff

Mickeys house, Tea cups, Aladin carpets, yellow cabs, trams, bill's brain, grizz's guts, McDonalds fry stand, Michael jacksons Small World for kids (he love's the kids)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom