New project . . .

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Hmm, let me think. I don't want to give too much away. Ir isn't very big, but the project is, wait, I said that already. It is taking a while to build, more than anyone expected, and someone is sad about it ( someone on the forums ). That ok?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
Hmm, let me think. I don't want to give too much away. Ir isn't very big, but the project is, wait, I said that already. It is taking a while to build, more than anyone expected, and someone is sad about it ( someone on the forums ). That ok?

The person is obviously Grizz...

I would say...Carousel of Progress? Horizons? Country Bear Jamboree? World of Motion? Original Imagination?

matt88mph

(Puts on Sherlock Holmes cap, speaks in Fake British Accent)

The Game Is Afoot! By Jove, I've Got It! My (educated) guess is:

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea!

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Originally posted by matt88mph
(Puts on Sherlock Holmes cap, speaks in Fake British Accent)

The Game Is Afoot! By Jove, I've Got It! My (educated) guess is:

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea!
I wish. Actually, I have wanted to for a while. I made a model of the Triton submarine from Submarine Voyage the other day that floats on water ( it doesn't submerge :dazzle: ) and I just tested it in my swimming pool today. I am still looking to build the 20K Nautilus if anyone knows how. I started countless threads about this in the past and still do not knot:hammer: . And no. It is not dxwwf3.

By the way, nice accent:p

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

I would say...Carousel of Progress? Horizons? Country Bear Jamboree? World of Motion? Original Imagination?

You never answered if it was one of these or not.

What about Pirates of the Caribbean? (Pirates cause trouble)

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
That's true, I did forget to respond to those. No, it is none of those. Including Pirates. I'm suprised no one guessed it yet! It's so obvious! Once you figure out who the sad person is, you will know the attraction. That was a hint. ATTRACTION.

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
I mean the size is small but the project is big. It wasn't a play on words. Anyway, it's not It's A Small World. Who is sad about that? ( Don't say anything MKBurn 15 ):lol:

FigmentJedi

Re: Re: Re: New project . . .

Originally posted by 1disneydood
An Eisner doll made in the bayou, with pins sticking him all over? :lookaroun
Or an Eisner punching doll that screams like a little girl when you punch and kick it.

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Again, why do that to a doll when I can do that to the real thing?:lol:

Sorry Matt, I thought you asked if it WAS the Magic Kingdom. Yes, it is IN the Magic Kindom, for the most part . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom