News New Polynesian Resort DVC villas building to open 2024

matt9112

DVC demand is very high.

And the higher rooms will have spectacular views of whatever fireworks are showing in 2024.

Park demand is very high....I don't see them expanding that capacity... zing

I guess with the current points rates robbing people is a far better ROI.
Most people on this very board that own dvc have said something along the lines of "I would not buy dvc at current prices" dvc is legitimately disneys version of a universitys foreign student body. A gold mine of wealth that snowballs on itself endlessly.

Nottamus

33% of our guests love the concept art

In two weeks

50% of all guests absolutely love our concept

Actually - seriously- it’s a great addition
(Coming from someone who’s never stayed at the Polynesian)

pdude81

I wonder if they’ll have to move the monorail.
The current monorail platform that they just completely rebuilt will be in the center of their hotel and DVC universe. I have zero inside information here, but I would bet good money that there is nothing happening on the monorail front. The new tower is closer to the GF-MK walking bridge, which seems closer than it actually is.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
The current monorail platform that they just completely rebuilt will be in the center of their hotel and DVC universe. I have zero inside information here, but I would bet good money that there is nothing happening on the monorail front. The new tower is closer to the GF-MK walking bridge, which seems closer than it actually is.
I more meant the track itself looks very in the way of building a big hotel.

peter11435

Meant more the concept art and design of the expansion. If this was between contemporary and Poly, I'd understand. Bridges the gap between modern and traditional. But the design and placement are very bizzare.
64FAC644-3316-4E25-9694-30D8FA411CE0.jpeg

pdude81

I'd have preferred they just reworked the show (while keeping the fire dancer of course), but this seems like a much better addition than reflections. I just hope they don't build another quite pool because the Lava pool is nuts as it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom