News New Pirates of the Caribbean-themed lounge

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Here's a peek at work in the Pirates exit area/gift shop:

a) seems kinda small given the huge crowds they should expect
b) they're using wood framing in tropically humid, termite-infested Florida
c) construction ladder brought a couple of friends so you can tell they're serious about this

doctornick

At first for sure. Now Oga’s is possible the easiest reservation to get on property. There’s multiple options for every hour of its operating day today available currently.
The odd thing is that it’s easy to get reservations but they feel the need to cram parties together on the same tables/booths. When we were there last trip they put three parties at our table.

TrainsOfDisney

The odd thing is that it’s easy to get reservations but they feel the need to cram parties together on the same tables/booths. When we were there last trip they put three parties at our table.
Disney is so weird sometimes- I went to Trader Sam’s at Polynesian - asked if they had room for 1…. And they let me stand at the bar. There were tables available but not for a party of 1…. I still had a fun time cause it’s Trader Sams but cmon haha.

Bocabear

The size of Trader Sam's was a huge mistake... They could have done something larger and broken itnto different rooms like the old Adventurer's club... likewise the outdoor overflow patio shoud have been beautifully designed and themed like the interior...which would have made it a lot more pleasant. They KNEW this was going to be a hit. This was not a surprise... The one in CA is equally mobbed so there was a track record to follow. This lounge should be larger and they should limit admittance to 21 and older...

Quietmouse

If Disney was smart they would make this a multi story bar like you see in Nashville.

Alcohol is a great way to spur profit based off margins alone.

This should easily be a 4 story bar with an elevator and balconies with live music.

Bocabear

a second story could be nice, but then they need elevators etc... I am curious to how they will handle the crowds with an intimate space in a park with very high demand...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom