New pin codes for travel through 12/17/09

marcriss

Hey! I just got a pin code for travel through 12/17. I'm not sure what the actual discount works out to be yet, but I got my room & 4-10day park hoppers for the same prices as my 10day AAA room only at the YC.

Email lists 4 days hotel & tickets for $377 per adult at value resorts.

Atomicmickey

Last time I went I booked with a local AAA agent.

Can any agent get the AAA discount, or do I have to go through them
again?

I see, like yourself, Disneyfalcon, that there are lots of travel agencies that specialize in "watching the deals" in Disney World specifically.

Last time I booked, I had to alert my agent to the free dining plan, for example.

But I am reluctant to give up any AAA discounts.

Or is it that big of a deal?

Just curious, thank you!

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Last time I went I booked with a local AAA agent.

Can any agent get the AAA discount, or do I have to go through them
again?

I see, like yourself, Disneyfalcon, that there are lots of travel agencies that specialize in "watching the deals" in Disney World specifically.

Last time I booked, I had to alert my agent to the free dining plan, for example.

But I am reluctant to give up any AAA discounts.

Or is it that big of a deal?

Just curious, thank you!

Any agency can book a room only AAA discount for a member. To get a package, AAA must book it.

If something like free dining is announced, there is no additional AAA discount on top of it, so it's the same price no matter who you book through.

The advantage to an earmarked agency like Kingdom Konsultants, is Disney is what they do best. All our agents love Disney and have a ton of Disney knowledge. We keep up with all the deals Disney announces and we make sure all of our clients are saving as much money as they can.:)

Upvote 0

BrerMouse

This may be a bit off topic but what are some of the PIN's for Cruises? I have received one or two of the Walt Disney World PIN's but none for the Cruiseline. I registered on the DisneyCruiseLine website and re-ordered the planning dvd.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

This may be a bit off topic but what are some of the PIN's for Cruises? I have received one or two of the Walt Disney World PIN's but none for the Cruiseline. I registered on the DisneyCruiseLine website and re-ordered the planning dvd.

There have been several kid's sail free pin codes for the cruiseline this summer.:)

Upvote 0

Skinr

I was booked with a 40% off code for 12/19 to 12/26 at CSR for two adults and two teenagers with 8 day park hoppers and regular dining. I received the free dining email and saw it ended on 12/17. Now, I am booked 12/17 to 12/26, 10 day hoppers, regular dining plan and I am saving another $100 and we get to stay an additional two nights! :xmas: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mia319

A Co-worker of mine just booked for November using a Free dining pin code! I'm super jealous because although we already have a trip booked for this sept. with free dining, i'd rather go when it's a bit cooler down there in Nov.! oh well, i guess i have to hope and wait and see if they offer free dining through Nov. to the general public!

Upvote 0

Atomicmickey

LOL, this is driving me NUTS.:lol:

I called Disney and "booked" a room and tickets, have
one week to send them the 200 bucks.

I guess if a deal comes out after I book, or I get a pin
code, I can apply it?

I got the room and tix for less than I paid last year, so that's
already a start.

Me wants:
-buy 4 get 3 free
-free dining
-and a partidge in a pear tree.

:lol:

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

LOL, this is driving me NUTS.:lol:

I called Disney and "booked" a room and tickets, have
one week to send them the 200 bucks.

I guess if a deal comes out after I book, or I get a pin
code, I can apply it?

I got the room and tix for less than I paid last year, so that's
already a start.

Me wants:
-buy 4 get 3 free
-free dining
-and a partidge in a pear tree.

:lol:
I actually got an email from Disney a few days ago with the buy 4 get 3 free offer but, I think it was only room and tickets. The offer is good for 10/2 thru 11/24. It did have a pin code on it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom