New pictures of abandoned Imageworks

HornsofaSteer

Absolutly amazing. It is kind of sad that there is more up there and it is probably more sophisticated than the bits and pieces that they have downstairs.

[I used to love painting the figments with the giant paint brushes, first link].

Thanks!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Absolutly amazing. It is kind of sad that there is more up there and it is probably more sophisticated than the bits and pieces that they have downstairs.

[I used to love painting the figments with the giant paint brushes, first link].

Thanks!

Everything seems to be in good condition as far as ceiling, walls, floors, cleanliness, ect. goes...unlike Wonders of Life. What's the deal of keeping up this waisted space when they can't keep up 1/4 of a waisted space in another pavilion as well??? :brick:/:lookaroun/:lol:

- WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

JimboJones123

I tire of the safety issues for evacuation.

Build a ramp going to the upper floor. Add moving floors if you want to get people up and down and any evacuation fear is gone.

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
I tire of the safety issues for evacuation.

Build a ramp going to the upper floor. Add moving floors if you want to get people up and down and any evacuation fear is gone.

-thumbs up smiley-

- WondersOfLife

HornsofaSteer

While we are talking about this, [yes I know it was a cast member...], but when I was there in May we asked to go upstairs and while the woman would not let us she told us that they use the space to build things and prepare things for other parts of the park. She also said most of it is still there and intact, as is obvious from the photos. Here is the big one that is probably just a rumor... they might open it up again. Wishful thinking!
Though Kodak is gone... :animwink:

NiarrNDisney

I don't know why but seeing pictures of Imaginations upstairs Image Works always saddens me. :(

Thanks for posting them though! Like you said everything does seem to be in pretty good condition, I just wish it never closed to begin with.

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Given how long that area has been closed, it's in remarkably good condition (just going by the photos).

I agree. shouldn't be as hard as it would be to replace some stuff up there than it would be for the parts in WoL.

- WondersOfLife

the-reason14

I don't know why but seeing pictures of Imaginations upstairs Image Works always saddens me. :(

Thanks for posting them though! Like you said everything does seem to be in pretty good condition, I just wish it never closed to begin with.

I agree!! It's kind of creepy because you can see remnants of the old ride up there. And while I can't say I have 'fond' memories of the original ride, I do have memories of riding it back in the day. I miss the old ride.

Krack

I know why ... because it was fun and Disney shuttered it because they are cheap and their paramount concern is not the guest experience.

raven

Hate to tell you but those pictures are old. At least 3 years old. Most of the things in those pictures have been gone for years.

jmick71

i was looking at some of the other photos on that sight and look what i found ..
5830223597_ba383e9b23_o.jpg

this would be an AMAZING replacement for the current ride, just from the ride layout it is similar while offering a fresh new ride, it looks to be using pooh's hunny hunt technology, It would be SPECTACULAR!!!! and it uses the upstairs imageworks !!!!! :D

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
this would be an AMAZING replacement for the current ride, just from the ride layout it is similar while offering a fresh new ride, it looks to be using pooh's hunny hunt technology, It would be SPECTACULAR!!!! and it uses the upstairs imageworks !!!!! :D

It's the original track layout..I think

Thanks for the info. on the old pictures guys, does this mean that it's in bad condition now?? :lol:................:lookaroun

- WondersOfLife

i was looking at some of the other photos on that sight and look what i found ..
5830223597_ba383e9b23_o.jpg

WOW! That does look amazing! But is this an actual blue sky blue print or is it just a fan getting creative?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom