New pics of 20K subs

phlydude

the guy running the auction was the same guy complaining about someone lifting his pictures last week.

BTW - he doesn't answer his seller e-mail so beware bidder!!

Atta83

so want to bid...so want to bid... I just wanna know where the subs are...That would be so cool to see them again .

popkid

where exactly are these subs sitting? is it on disney owned property, or have they been dumped and abandoned? and did the guy who's selling the parts on ebay just go and gut them in the middle of the night, or does he have permission from disney?

what's the deal? sheesh, if they're just sitting in a landfill i'll go rent a truck and pick one up. granted, i dont know what the heck i'll do with it after that. maybe put it in my pool? hmmm, not sure if it would even fit. would be pretty funny tho

Atta83

popkid said:
where exactly are these subs sitting? is it on disney owned property, or have they been dumped and abandoned? and did the guy who's selling the parts on ebay just go and gut them in the middle of the night, or does he have permission from disney?

what's the deal? sheesh, if they're just sitting in a landfill i'll go rent a truck and pick one up. granted, i dont know what the heck i'll do with it after that. maybe put it in my pool? hmmm, not sure if it would even fit. would be pretty funny tho

You could make it an attraction in your backyard and make a profit from it LOL...jk

joesauctionsale

pictures

the photo on sub came from disneypix we asked disney pix.com if we can use photos on our auction stated fine. we only complained about picture because it was stated as his photo album. we answer our emails we get approx 90+ aday it takes time and some people with aol get our email returned as spam. so im sorry if you think we dont answer what are you emailing me about. id be glad to answer. im learning this site is mostly about every one trying slam every one. i thought this site was for interest and fact about disney happings. and last time i responded to questions i was reemed for trying to advertise. we just have a lot more inside info that is not rumored and i could give a lot of photos of behind scences if some one would just be kind enough to tell us how. ithought that was what this sight was about.

joesauctionsale

subs

we didnt steal anything in middle of night.what is up with you guys we have rights to subs and parts. we have been selling disney surplus for 4 years.

popkid

hey joesauctionsale,

could you answer my question please? not trying to be rude or anything, just curious as to how you came into posession of these items and if you knew the location of these subs and their official status (abandoned, stored, sold or privately held).

thanks

popkid

joesauctionsale said:
we didnt steal anything in middle of night.what is up with you guys we have rights to subs and parts. we have been selling disney surplus for 4 years.

whoa, beat me to it... only asked a question, and wasn't accusing you of stealing anything. was just wondering how you came into possession of these items because doesn't disney handle auctioning off valuable proprty and items on their their own. i was just a little perplexed, that's all.

joesauctionsale

subs

we are a surplus vendor with disney. we have bought them they are sold.yes i know location of subs but cannot disclose that we were asked not to. for safty and legal reasons. i dont take this as rude at all i am a disney fanatic myself. and have had many ride cars and costumes in my own collection. thanks

KevinPage

Joe,

Please don't take offense to this, but if you are a Disney vendor, one would expect a more "professional" approach to your emails/posts. There are usually spelling, grammatical and capitalization errors all over the place.
Hence, why I suspect some people have a cynical eye towards you. Even your profile contains these errors.

This is only my educated guess and I do not mean to imply anything by my remarks, just give you a "heads up".

It's all in how you come across to others :)

(hopefully I didn't make any of these errors in this post myself :lol: )

joesauctionsale

disney items

im afraid disney doesd sell there own items and we buy everything direct from disney them selves. you have to have very deep pockets and huge insurance and bonding.

joesauctionsale

answer

we are not a corprate company. we have a handful of people. and try to list as much stuff as we can as, fast as we can. if we got programs and more people and spent more time spell checking making signs etc. we would have to charge more for items. we want them to as affordable and bargij opriced as we can.

KevinPage

joesauctionsale said:
we are not a corprate company. we have a handful of people. and try to list as much stuff as we can as, fast as we can. if we got programs and more people and spent more time spell checking making signs etc. we would have to charge more for items. we want them to as affordable and bargij opriced as we can.

Honestly that remark doesn't fly. The perception you give to a consumer is HUGE. I never buy anything off Ebay if there are blatant errors or bad wording in the item description. This gives me a "feel" on how comfortable I am with a "Seller".

You could be the most honest guy in the world, but I wouldn't know it. If you can't have face to face contact with someone you need to be able to put your best foot forward. Spell checking, capitalization and proper grammer takes a small amount of time and just reeks of either being "too lazy or rushed to fix or bother with". I do not want that in a vendor myself.

No hard feelings, just giving you some insight :D

joesauctionsale

feel free to come to our warehouse, or call us personally, if you want thanks.we will start spell checking and grammerizing, our auctions as of today, but we wont be able to keep up with volume. we have been putiing on thanks.

BeachClubVillas

Also, you would think you would realize that by insulting the entire group of us you are really cutting down your chances of selling your items on ebay. Most of us look at ebay just about every day for ebay merchandise, myself included. But, since I love this site and the people on it, and since according to you, we are nothing but people trying to "slam" each other, I'm certainly not going to buy from you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom