new photos

tdpolo26

Original Poster
i cant believe how much they are getting done. The fact that they seem to be focusing so much on them makes me think they are closer then they are letting on to opening. They have pretty much been ahead with every dead line so far

Stupido

Yeah, I think we'll be a lot closer to guessing soft openings when the castle walls are done. They are the really the only thing that NEEDS to get done before they could start with small soft openings .

tdpolo26

Original Poster
Yeah, I think we'll be a lot closer to guessing soft openings when the castle walls are done. They are the really the only thing that NEEDS to get done before they could start with small soft openings .
if the paving is done between mine coaster and ariel then we know they are planning on opening sooner. you just wouldnt pave that if you were going to put cranes and heavy trucks all over it... I know it can support it but why would you want to damage the themed concrete.

Condorman

Whoever took the photos on that site is an idiot, and they need to understand the whole point of photo updates in WDW. They took 9,236 photos of Dumbo and not a single one of the Skyway reconstruction area, which has never had a formal announcement and technically we don't know exactly what's going in there. Eleven pages of photos and not one of the most nebulous area of expansion. Nice job, genius.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Whoever took the photos on that site is an idiot, and they need to understand the whole point of photo updates in WDW. They took 9,236 photos of Dumbo and not a single one of the Skyway reconstruction area, which has never had a formal announcement and technically we don't know exactly what's going in there. Eleven pages of photos and not one of the most nebulous area of expansion. Nice job, genius.
Wow...what an a_s_o_e

danlb_2000

Premium Member

The name of person who posted the pictures is on the site, did you contact him and let him now how big an idiot he is and demand the he take the picture that YOU want to see next time? I'd be interested in know his response.

I am really happy with what DaMouse has been posting recently, they have been doing some great photo updates.

alissafalco

Then why don't you post some pictures if this guy did such a bad job.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
People might want to keep checking that site, they are continuing to post more photos. Currently up to Part 14 and still saying more to come.

miles1

I just want to thank those who defended the work that we are doing.

No need to respond to the asinine comments of others that have already been thoroughly refuted. Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and of course we've recently taken photos of things outside of New Fantasyland as well ;)

Thank you for the detailed photo work. We don't get to WDW as often as some here and we love the photos to see what's currently happening. Yours have been a pleasure to look at.

I think others here probably don't get there very often either and are a little jealous that you have the opportunity to do this. (you know who I mean...)

danlb_2000

Premium Member

No need to respond to the asinine comments of others that have already been thoroughly refuted. Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and of course we've recently taken photos of things outside of New Fantasyland as well ;)

Thanks for the photo updates! The extent and detail of the updates you have been doing it fantastic!

tdpolo26

Original Poster
I will say I would have enjoyed a few more expansion photos I have seen enough dumbo but I like any photos of disney and damouse does a nice job.

tdpolo26

Original Poster
Thank you for the detailed photo work. We don't get to WDW as often as some here and we love the photos to see what's currently happening. Yours have been a pleasure to look at.

I think others here probably don't get there very often either and are a little jealous that you have the opportunity to do this. (you know who I mean...)

I wish I could get there more often!

tdpolo26

Original Poster

I am liking where u are going with part 16 :)

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Is anyone else getting a picture in their head on how awesome it is going to look to just get that little peek of the dwarf "mountain" through the gates of the castle walls?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom