New Permit Coordinator

nickys

Premium Member
I have to admit, when I first joined the forums I wasn't particularly interested in the permits thread ;).

And then came the permits relating to the gondolas.... And I read in awe as you and others started to decipher them and explain what it was all about. Suddenly I realised there was more to be gleaned than just the re-positioning of a storm drain. :D

So thank you for not only maintaining the thread but also for your insight. Looking forward to continuing to read your posts.

Magenta Panther

It is with some sadness that I announce that I am stepping down as the site's permit coordinator. Over the past five years I have had a lot of fun reporting on permits and maintaining the permit thread, but I have reached a point where I want to devote my time to other projects. I will still remain an active member of the forums but I just don't have the time to continue the day-to-day maintenance of the permit thread.

With that said, I am looking for someone to take over the position. If anyone is interested please send me a private message.

I just want to thank you for all your hard work. One of the pleasures of visiting this site is the input we get from knowledgeable people like yourself. Glad you're sticking around. :)

Daveeeeed

@danlb_2000 The entire time you always were so passionate about it. Educated and kind. And to top it off you ended it on an extremely high note with the gondola system. Thank you! I appreciate all of you hard work and time, and also seeing the joy you took doing it. Thanks for adding some magic to the internet!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom