New Permit Coordinator

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
It is with some sadness that I announce that I am stepping down as the site's permit coordinator. Over the past five years I have had a lot of fun reporting on permits and maintaining the permit thread, but I have reached a point where I want to devote my time to other projects. I will still remain an active member of the forums but I just don't have the time to continue the day-to-day maintenance of the permit thread.

With that said, I am looking for someone to take over the position. If anyone is interested please send me a private message.

Bolt

It is with some sadness that I announce that I am stepping down as the site's permit coordinator. Over the past five years I have had a lot of fun reporting on permits and maintaining the permit thread, but I have reached a point where I want to devote my time to other projects. I will still remain an active member of the forums but I just don't have the time to continue the day-to-day maintenance of the permit thread.

With that said, I am looking for someone to take over the position. If anyone is interested please send me a private message.
You'll be missed! Not sure what the other fan sites will do when they can't take credit for your work anymore.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member

Thank you for all your work over the years. You deserve a break!

And if you have a structured settlement but need cash now....I know someone you can call.

dreamscometrue

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. Many of us are passionate Disney fans and forum members, but to take even more time from your daily life to keep wdwmagic fans in the loop takes an extra level of dedication and service. Thank you. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom