New PeopleMover dialogue?

vikescaper

I always love it when one of my favorite rides gets some love! Can’t wait to hear this in person tomorrow! Now if we can only get that new track for Space!

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
A huge win for the WEDway.

The retro references and the iconic chime really nail it.

My one caveat, I wish the “show scenes” were updated. Still, a much deserved plussing nonetheless!
I wonder Tomorrowland will have old music from 1989-2003 back to replace current one.

AndyS2992

It’s pretty good. I still prefer the 60s lady from the Disneyland peoplemover though
Disneyland's Peoplemover was narrated by a man until 1982 when BJ Ward took over. You can currently still hear her voice at lots of places in WDW including safety spiels for It's a Small World and Peter Pan's Flight, Splash Mountain critters, Sarah in the Carousel of Progress amongst others. I do believe she is the current safety spiel for the Peoplemover but not 100% sure.

Tom Morrow

Did anyone figure out who the voice actor is? They sound so familiar but I can't place it.

Also, is Mickey's Star Traders now just called Star Traders?

CoasterSnoop

Oh, this is wonderful. This is a vast improvement over the 2009 narration. It actually feels like world-building instead of advertisements.

I especially like "To your right is the Astro Orbiter, our celestial symbol of interplanetary harmony and fellowship." I'm astonished to hear anything like that in a 2022 Disney park addition. Somebody really cared about this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom