New PeopleMover dialogue?

jrhwdw

When the TTA chime rang came back and nods to TL's past are mentioned..
crowd-cheering-crowd.gif

This makes up for the atrocity that was the 2007 narration.
When did TTA/WEDWay last have the chime?????? It's not in 1991 that RetroWDW just put up....

JustAFan

I was confused by the 'blue line' part of the script at first. It made sense when they mentioned red line and green line, but that was later in the ride. Maybe they could've explained that a little better earlier in the ride.

I like the fun additions to the script. "If you have wings, jetpacks..." and "you H2O it to yourself" were funny.

I miss Roz telling us to "keep it moving" at the Laugh Floor area.

So glad they kept "paging Mr. Morrow". That's one of my favorite lines at WDW.

All in all, this is a good update.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It has more soul than the previous narration, which was awful/horrible/dreadful. I don't care for the "ORAC-5" one bit, that's just pandering to something wonderful that they can never recreate. Some of the script sounds a bit forced, but it's definitely better than the previous one. I like the reintroduction of the TTA chimes plus some of the musical choices, as well as a few of the nods to previous attractions and inside jokes.

Overall, I'd have to call this an improvement, a rare one under present management.

montyz81

It feels like there should be a bit more inside Space Mountain. It just kinda awkwardly ends.

Honestly, it's a big step up. If that's the worse thing then I'll take it. The voice is great and the script is solid.
There used to be. You could see the SM cars glow in the dark stripe before they referbed SM back in 2009 I think it was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom