New Pavilion (Spain) at Epcot?

EpCOtISgooD

Account Suspended
why SPAIN???

WHY is they building SPAIN? I don't underSTAND but it's ok because i like Epcot still even though they are build SPAIN. Does anyone else want them to NOT build SPAIN? I think we should write a leter to Disney about that!! But is it going to have a RIDE or the MONORAIL? I know why ask about Monorail because other RIDES wont get MONTORAIL like MisSIOn SPACE isn't going to have the MONORAIL STOP at IT but SPAIN might and i tell you WHY spain MIGHT. It MIGHT because did you ride the MONORAIL lately?!?? IT SAYS THINGS IN SPANISH and i think htats a CLUE maybe even a RUMUR about the new pavalion. LIKE in DISNEYLAND STUDIOS PARIS the have the HHT logo from tOWER OF TERORR TO represend the HOLLYWOOD HOTEL TOWER where the RIDE is becaus e it's SPIANISH on the MONORAIL its a HINT

I call it a RUMUR!!

Testtrack321

Re: why SPAIN???

Originally posted by EpCOtISgooD
WHY is they building SPAIN? I don't underSTAND but it's ok because i like Epcot still even though they are build SPAIN. Does anyone else want them to NOT build SPAIN? I think we should write a leter to Disney about that!! But is it going to have a RIDE or the MONORAIL? I know why ask about Monorail because other RIDES wont get MONTORAIL like MisSIOn SPACE isn't going to have the MONORAIL STOP at IT but SPAIN might and i tell you WHY spain MIGHT. It MIGHT because did you ride the MONORAIL lately?!?? IT SAYS THINGS IN SPANISH and i think htats a CLUE maybe even a RUMUR about the new pavalion. LIKE in DISNEYLAND STUDIOS PARIS the have the HHT logo from tOWER OF TERORR TO represend the HOLLYWOOD HOTEL TOWER where the RIDE is becaus e it's SPIANISH on the MONORAIL its a HINT

I call it a RUMUR!!

Do you know correct grammer. I think your talking about Spain, then the monorial, then well, what ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! :brick:

HorizonsMan

I call it a RUMUR!!

Run everybody Its the idiot........ Again!!!!!!!!

raven

...did you ride the MONORAIL lately?!?? IT SAYS THINGS IN SPANISH and i think htats a CLUE maybe even a RUMUR about the new pavalion.

The monorail, or MONORAIL as you put it, has been speaking spanish since I can remember.

Florida's second tounge is spanish because of the proximity to spanish speaking countries. In fact, it's the United States second tounge as well. Just a lot of people here in the US speak spanish.

So, I don't think that it was supposed to be a clue, or CLUE! :hammer:

Chad

Hey, lets not kick it off this time! It's too amusing! Sorta like the town drunk that noone pays attention to, yet still finds his/her antics mildly amusing..

the post on alien encounter is extremely amusing....

I do wish this person would bring back the old avatar, the one with the large scary parrot and the 40 yr old nasty looking lady..that pic was a hoot!

DisneyKrazed

Just don't give it the satifaction of yelling at it. If it makes a fool out of itself then so be it. We can all laugh from our computers while he thinks hes so cool.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member

I call it a RUMUR!!

we banned you once, and yet you return. We ban you twice now, and await your third coming. You're an idiot

homer424

Originally posted by MKingdom25
Question for the group: Anybody on the forums actually live in Spain? :cool:

I don't know if this counts but my inlaws live there for half the year(my dh was born there too). I called the other day to pump them for info when it came out about the possible pavillion but they hadn't heard anything yet. We do, however, get the newspapers from Spain delivered here (a week late) so I will look through them too for any rumors or juicy bits-LOL ;)

Donna

MicBat

I was listening to an older cd with the illuminations 25 theme on it and they had some "spanishesque" music with it... sign of things to come 6 years ago?

MKingdom25

Originally posted by homer424

I don't know if this counts but my inlaws live there for half the year(my dh was born there too). I called the other day to pump them for info when it came out about the possible pavillion but they hadn't heard anything yet. We do, however, get the newspapers from Spain delivered here (a week late) so I will look through them too for any rumors or juicy bits-LOL ;)

Donna

Cool deal! Should be interesting to see how Spanish newspapers report the news vs. the American media outlets. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom